Video of Derrick Lewis looking almost unrecognizable 6 years ago

Gangsters_Paradise

Gangster Belt
Banned
Reaction score

344uptg.jpg

WHAT he looks like an Anthony Johnson / Urijah Hall hybrid here had the muscular fit look of an athlete at 240 pounds now he looks like a giant hippo what the fuck happened

No way has he been fighting over 6 years ha

Thought he only just started a few months ago

247 lbs!?
Is there a reason Derrick Lewis can't just walk around at 260lbs? He's clearly carrying around some fat. I'm not saying he should be shredded, but how heavy is his walk around weight? Why do heavy weights think it's ok to be fat?

That was before he started hanging out with Ronda's fine ass...

247 lbs!?
Is there a reason Derrick Lewis can't just walk around at 260lbs? He's clearly carrying around some fat. I'm not saying he should be shredded, but how heavy is his walk around weight? Why do heavy weights think it's ok to be fat?

Because some are more comfortable not giving up weight? Why does anybody need to be fat?

Because some are more comfortable not giving up weight? Why does anybody need to be fat?
Derrick, Mark, Big Country. There fat and cut weight. Why not walk around at 260 and instead of thinking about cutting weight they can focus there camp on cardio and technique?

The older you get, the harder it is to stay slim. Sad fact of life.

The older you get, the harder it is to stay slim. Sad fact of life.

He's only 32 and a fucking pro athlete. That is a huge difference. Lewis has had cardio issues as it is he has no excuse to be that fat especially when he had a proper weight only a few years ago

Damn if my friend told me that was Derrick Lewis, I would've called him a racist lol

Beer and licking whipped cream off many booties will add pounds to any man. Guy can make anything classy with that pinky in the air. Fuckin' legend in the making. By the end hell be remembered more for out of cage antics than his fights.

Back