Media Video of Conor McGregor mic checking

Ronda 2.0.....sad, believed all their own hype. Dana doing him a favour giving him old man Cowboy, which he still might not pull out, but hes going to get blasted by Ferguson, amongst others once he gets back with the top end 155

Ronda 2.0.....sad, believed all their own hype. Dana doing him a favour giving him old man Cowboy, which he still might not pull out, but hes going to get blasted by Ferguson, amongst others once he gets back with the top end 155

Spoken like a true bitter soul

Cool calm, comfortable with uncomfortable situations.

Good to see Conor in good spirits considering all the spiteful shit talk that's been going on. Proper!

Lol bro Conor is training everyday. The only place Conor acts like a maniac is in the gym, he's fucking training like a maniac.

He's is not a rapist, he's living like a lord and training hard. The man that gives his money to the children hospital is not a rapist.

That is a heavy accusation and all these reporters out there (like Terez Owens) accusing him will all get what they deserve.

all that fake stories and screenshots... you can wipe your ass with it

Lol bro Conor is training everyday. The only place Conor acts like a maniac is in the gym, he's fucking training like a maniac.

He's is not a rapist, he's living like a lord and training hard. The man that gives his money to the children hospital is not a rapist.

That is a heavy accusation and all these reporters out there (like Terez Owens) accusing him will all get what they deserve.

I totally agree.

Spoken like a true bitter soul

Nope....just enjoy watching loudmouths get what they deserve. Alot fighters aren't the same after that kinda of performance against Khabib.. just have to wait and see how he responds. Have my doubts

Nope....just enjoy watching loudmouths get what they deserve. Alot fighters aren't the same after that kinda of performance against Khabib.. just have to wait and see how he responds. Have my doubts

Honestly bro you just sound like a bitter hater.

I understand you love him but it really seems that he’s the one caught with hit red panties Down this time

Mr. "international sports star" has a bit more to worry about than "shit talk" if you believe the rumors in Dublin.

Back