Video of Cain tearing ACL before first JDS fight.

Smigg

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/17847-video-cain-velasquez-tears-his-acl

DECEMBER 18TH 2012
MMA filmmaker Bobby Razak was at American Kickboxing Academy last year to film preparations for Cain Velasquez’s heavyweight title defence against Junior Dos Santos, set for November 12 and due to be the first UFC fight ever to air live on FOX.

In the event, Velasquez lost his title in a little over sixty seconds thanks to a huge overhand right from Dos Santos. Now this week, Razak has released footage from that training camp showing Velasquez injuring his knee in a wrestling practice. The accompanying text claims the injury was an ACL tear.

At UFC 155 on December 29, Dos Santos and Velasquez will meet again to dispute the belt. will history repeat itself or will Velasquez be able to take the belt back to California with him?

Of course he does.

But the fight isn't canceled?

You're an asshole. You should really put in the title that Cain TORE his ACL last year. Past tense.

NvUMOl.jpg

I can only offer my apologies, the Fighters Only facebook labelled their link as "Cain tears ACL"

So, again, many apologies, I jumped the gun because of the Fighters Only link, didn't mean to get people wound up.

That is one pretty hardcore injury for a dude to go ahead and fight with.

You can fight with a torn ACL? Why was GSP out for so long then?

You're an asshole. You should really put in the title that Cain TORE his ACL last year. Past tense.

hey douche, the title specifically states "first JDS fight." good to see you can't comprehend, but you do have superlative mastery of expletive usage.

There's no FUCKING way he fought with a torn ACL. Seriously, keyboard warriors need to do some research.
BTW OP, little late for sour grapes.

Back