News Video of Anthony Johnson doing Sumo - HUGE update!!!

I wonder what the cte rates are like for these guys. I know they don't get knocked out as often as fighters, but neither do football players and they have more cte than fighters supposedly
I'm surprised they don't have higher injury rates. Seems that falling off the stage is pretty common.
sp-sumo-a-20190514-870x610.jpg

sp-john-a-20190111-870x686.jpg

That's like 800 pounds of manmeat crashing down on the floor (and audience members).

I'm surprised they don't have higher injury rates. Seems that falling off the stage is pretty common.
That's like 800 pounds of manmeat crashing down on the floor (and audience members).
japanese version of being splashed with water by the killer whale at sea world, different culture...hard to judge

Uhh not really.

Blaydes has been ragdolling massive HW's like big titties Willis in the cage and is a very big HW himself whereas Rumble is around ~230 and is a LHW.

Yes, he is ragdolling them because they are terrible wrestlers.

Man the sumo Is so strong.
Imagine if it was openweight back in the UFC and one of these guys would pick up might mouse and throw him out of the ring and into the crowd. Then it would be clear to everyone that size matters and that flyweights should just be a circus act type of sideshow in between the real fights, no flyweights in the pound for pund list thank you.
Sumos were getting destroyed in early UFCs! They were not facing dwarfs however, but still much smaller guys.

Sumos were getting destroyed in early UFCs! They were not facing dwarfs however, but still much smaller guys.
There was one sumo guy and he had one fight, the opening fight of UFC 1 'the begining', that is not enough of a sample size, are you seriously saying Royce could have submitted the Sumo?

Take away the diaper and it looks like 80% of their moves are gone. Would be interesting if a sumo entered a greco Roman or freestyle tournament with no weight limit to see if the size difference can make up.

There was one sumo guy and he had one fight, the opening fight of UFC 1 'the begining', that is not enough of a sample size, are you seriously saying Royce could have submitted the Sumo?
I dont think Royce would have fair well vs a Sumo.
But of the 2 Sumos I recall from early UFC, none wan a fight. They both lost to strikers. Btw, early UFCs were fixed for Royce not to face wrestlers/grapplers.

Last edited:
Sumo starts on Sunday!

Will behind closed doors for the first time ever, cuz Corona.

ZetbjrO.png

WTF am I looking at! Jesus Christ!

BehCyo6.gif
Hahahahaha
I ve seen this ass in someone's avatar in here. But I WAS SURE IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED.
And this is a real male ass-vagina!
Every day is a learning experience in here.

Back