News Video of Anthony Johnson doing Sumo - HUGE update!!!

ZetbjrO.png

WTF am I looking at! Jesus Christ!

BehCyo6.gif

Something about that video makes it uncomfortable to watch
Be honest. You thought Rumbles ass looked good in that thing lmao. It was definitely weird. We are use to seeing fat asses in those things

Honestly rumble looked strong enough to match that big guy, it's just that his body weight is so much lower he got picked up with ease and there was nothing he could do about it

It was not about weight, it was about sumo technique, which Rumble doesn't have. There is a lot more to sumo than just pushing.

Here we have a guy defeating a future yokozuna who is literally twice his size.

This is just so weird and hilarious.
It's brilliant. What the fuck are these two doing?
Maybe they are making good money from it. Also, there is probably less CTE danger from this sport.
Also, the fucking guts (no pun intended) you have to have in order to go out there with a cloth halfway up your arse is something I could never do.
Once I finally get passed looking at weird obese fat naked men, it's quite an entertaining competition. Some just use brute strength and others use judo style techniques.
Also, it's hilarious when some of them get thrown from the ring and fall over the front row spectators. Especially when the one falling is a gargantuan fat motherfucker.

Man the sumo Is so strong.
Imagine if it was openweight back in the UFC and one of these guys would pick up might mouse and throw him out of the ring and into the crowd. Then it would be clear to everyone that size matters and that flyweights should just be a circus act type of sideshow in between the real fights, no flyweights in the pound for pund list thank you.

that’s the update, it’s a Sumo’s ass, it’s HUGE

that is why I said HUGE update in the new title bro

It's not the ass. It's the weird pouch or nastiness underneath.

Back