Video of Amanda vs Ronda with Edmond audio

Say what you will about edmond but what he was trying to tell her was completely correct, she had no head movement whatsoever.

People shit on him but you can clearly see that she doesn't even listen to him and fucks up on her own.
Edmund?

Yelling something as elementary as 'head movement' could maybe be expected in the later rounds with your fighter tiring but in the 1st minute of the fight? It should be engrained in a fighter and be pure instinct.

The fight wasn't stopped. Perhaps MMA isn't for you? Try chess instead.
clearly you jest, but as a chess player I can tell you giving someone a chance to recover in a match of chess is a horrible idea.

Edmond screaming "NO! NO! NO!" at the end is the most hilarious shit I've ever heard.

solid thread

waited until dec 30th for the best mma moment of the year

2016 was fine

cheers TS

thanks for sharing

I don't disagree. I was more commenting on Nunes behaviour, it seemed a bit classless. How long before sherdog turns on her if this is how she's going to act going forward.
Are you kidding? She's playing it perfectly. She was ignored completely in the build up to the fight. Now she's destroyed Ronda. First of all, people will always love her for that. Same with Holly. Secondly, putting her finger to her lips is her "thing" and personally I like it. She's a fantastic fighter, too, and her style is fan friendly. She's carrying on because she's right - Edmond isn't a coach, he's a con artist.

Who is the UFC chick that took Nunes away from the cage ?
She is hot .

Edmond screaming "NO! NO! NO!" at the end is the most hilarious shit I've ever heard.

NOO NOO NOOOO NOEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHS
HAHAHAHSHHAAHHSHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
GUY SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAANT AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

On some real shit, this is the funniest thing I've seen xDD

The fight wasn't stopped. Perhaps MMA isn't for you? Try chess instead.

First of all, I was talking about nunes giving her a chance to recover.

Second, it was a joke.

Third, it was stopped, the fuck are you talking about?

Fourth, you're easily trolled.

Fifth, you're easily trolled.

Sixth, I have forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know.

Seventh, you're really trolled.

Back