Video of Amanda vs Ronda with Edmond audio

Also she was constantly going for that overhook. She should have changed levels and gone for the legs.

Fuck nunes.

No reason to keep hitting her like that.

Should have given Ronda a chance to recover.

Anybody make a dub step to the newest and hottest track of 2017, Head Movement.

I can't be mad at Edmund his advice was pretty good actually. If Ronda could wrestle and get a good double leg she may be able to deal with a good striker. She may retire, but if she does what Conor did after a loss and hire all the best in everything to train her she is young enough to get another title in a few years. If she has to keep Edmund out of loyalty just make him a head coach in name only.

I mean he's not even giving bad advice Ronda just sucks
Yeah but everything they did in preparation is his fault. He teaches her 0 boxing skills. Just lets her hit pads hard and it looks cool for cameras and bullshit marketing stuff, but we all know, even in our little keyboard knowledge warrior minds, that that is not it's done.

Sound advice, but... have we ever seen head movement from Ronda?

Awesome footage TS, thanks for sharing!

Say what you will about edmond but what he was trying to tell her was completely correct, she had no head movement whatsoever.

People shit on him but you can clearly see that she doesn't even listen to him and fucks up on her own.

She may retire, but if she does what Conor did after a loss and hire all the best in everything to train her she is young enough to get another title in a few years.

I don't think Ronda has the humility to work on the things she needs to work on in order to continue to win. WMMA is changing, and Ronda's still fighting like it's 2013.

He was right to ask for head movement, but seems he has never actually taught her that hahaha how ironic

I think the idea that Ronda should in any way try and stand with Nunes was retarded.

Ronda needed to be trying to get the fight down to the mat from the bell.

Is he giving her Boxing advice?? No.

Is he giving her bad MMA advice?? Yup

Also saying head movement doesn't give u the skills to have head movement, obviously she was completely under prepared.

Back