Video of Amanda vs Ronda with Edmond audio

They won't turn on Nunez because Ronda is the exception to all the bashing rules. No fighter bashing (except Ronda). Classless behavior by anyone who beats Ronda is just social currency and entertainment, so it's excusable. Good, clean fun.
Enjoy working the salt mines tomorrow.

Wow Nunes was being a complete douch to Edmond at the end. Edmond sucks balls but i've lost some respect for Nunes after that.
For why? If it was unwarranted then sure. But he was being a loud and shitty coach, and he cost a skilled fighter her career with his BS. It's actually a shame that Nunes got pulled away before she got her mouth piece out. She was about to spill some truth on his stupid ass and he probably would have flipped out or cried. WIn win.

He was right to ask for head movement, but seems he has never actually taught her that hahaha how ironic
why would he request it if he never taught her? This shows me they trained and spoke about this a lot, but once in the octogan some fighters lose their mind. I mean look at Cat.....you think after months of training her coach told her as soon as the bell goes run at her like a crazy woman?

You're making no sense. Hypocriting yourself.
You don't understand how someone acting douchy after a fight is over would make me lose some respect for them? Perhaps you're on the spectrum.

This was the ending R3 deserved after all her antics, not Holly being al nice: "I JUST BEAT DA SHIT OUTAA HONDA HOUSEY! FUCK HONDA HOUSEY!".

She was never a true martial artist...she was just one big ball of pissed off and a bigger bowl of wrong. Seriously, CM Punk is a better martial artist. She had no flow state, no humility, no calm, she was a one trick pony that belonged in Rizin, fighting grannies.

I mean her fall is something of Greek Gadgetry.

Honda did it to Bethe after Bethe talked smack about Honda's dad committing suicide. Just sayin.

Ronda a did a similar thing to tate after beating her that second time. Tate came to shake her hand and ronda walked away.

It was kinda tragic watching Amanda scramble her brains as Edmund was screaming at Ronda to clinch at the end there. Just slowly reaching out, getting her face smashed

Haha fuck that guy. Thanks for the memories Edmond.

Called that shit babyy. Rousey sadly doesn't have the mindset to rebound from this... she will retire here out of spite and really no other reason. She will announce it on Ellen and clueless american housewives will fiercly applaud her bravery and never know that 9 other fighters lost at that show too.

Last edited:
Wow Nunes was being a complete douch to Edmond at the end. Edmond sucks balls but i've lost some respect for Nunes after that.

Karma for the Ronda/Edmond duo some would say
giphy.gif

taterousey.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back