[VIDEO] Nick Diaz throwing a water bottle at Khabibs head (the start of the brawl)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
where is this Beer Drank Shawty guy that posted it on youtube with his cute little commentary. do you really think they wouldnt have brought over cyborg if she could consistently make 135? the "woman" walks around prolly 185. go look at her recent picture with carano.

Nick, you are suppose to lay out and chill in Las Vegas and fight in the octagon, not the other way around!

This fight got sadly out of hands. I never thought it was this serious man jeezz! This looks like a gang fight to me

The dude who gets dragged through the floor... Who is he?

Closest thing we've seen to a competitive Diaz fight in years...

Imagine being Security and witnessing that, I'd be taking a bathroom break haha. Wonder if dana will come down hard on them for this, it's caught on camera so he could cut them for making the ufc look bad.

The only thing I can see clearly is Nick throwing the beer. Can anyone else recognize any of the other guys fighting?

Diaz trying hard to get a fight he doesnt deserve...nothing new here

Dana won't be doing anything

He sees this as $$$

Imagine being Security and witnessing that, I'd be taking a bathroom break haha. Wonder if dana will come down hard on them for this, it's caught on camera so he could cut them for making the ufc look bad.

Dana loves this shiit it gives more dollars.. his boys is throwing down at MMA fighting series and funny enough it stole the thunder from the main-event both Ronda's and Paul harris'.. it happened the same time Ronda was about to walk in..

Dana will be happy and fine them under the table for the medias sake..

I agree. McGregors fans are pretty damn close though.

Mcgregor fans got called delusional for thinking Conor could hang in the top ten. But to insist on it still being delusion?

At what point will you man up and admit they were all right, and have a greater eye for talent than you do?

stay classy Nick.

Back