[VIDEO] Nick Diaz Breakdancing

I guess Nick has nothing better to do now than learn how to be one of those hip hop breakdancing guys.

There is also smoke being blown around 40 seconds into the video so you can already guess what that is... Nate is there too and he has a fight coming up pretty soon with Maynard hope he doesn't fail the drug test.

I used to respect them as fighters and enjoy watching him but seriously he needs to gets his act together and focus on his fighting career while he is still in his prime.

Here is the link to the video:
http://fightstarmma.com/video-of-ni...-nate-diaz-in-the-background-doing-the-robot/

Good stuff

Nick and Nate, show us the moves! Wooooo!

659p.gif

:)

Last edited:
"Oh Hell Noo! New Video of Nick Diaz Taking Break Dancing Bboy Lessons with Nate Diaz in the Background doing the Robot!" is way too long of a title for a minute long video.

Anyway you're inferring way too much from this video, who cares.

"Oh Hell Noo! New Video of Nick Diaz Taking Break Dancing Bboy Lessons with Nate Diaz in the Background doing the Robot!" is way too long of a title for a minute long video.

Anyway you're inferring way too much from this video, who cares.

not my video and i think people laugh at this type of stuff but if you don't find it amusing that's cool too.

I thought kids quit doing this after Middle School when testosterone kicked in

Nate in the background is the best part of this video haha

Back