[VIDEO] Nate Diaz working on his boxing for UFC 202

Was lucky enough to do a nate diaz seminar a few years ago, he came out with his sambo coach who was incredible.

I'm a lifelong competitor in Thai and jits, I train in mma with some real gorillas, but I was surprised at how solid Nates frame actually is and strong how strong he was even just demonstrating BJJ. I didnt get to roll with him but when working the bags i was shocked at how POWERFUL his punches were with very little effort, every hit snaps beautifully. Lately as in the video more and more fighters/coaches are commenting on how hard he hits.
He's deceptively powerful, and can keep that power for 5 rounds.

There is so much wrong with conors technique and footwork it's not funny, but hey it's worked so far..
but stuff like crossing your feet, having your chin in the air with square shoulders, you just don't and can't do with high level fighters.

Conor's latest workout looks like a basic personal training session with a few back kicks chucked in.I really doubt that he knows what it's like to train with high level competitors, animals, every day who will knock or tap you out if your not trying to do the same in return.

That's diaz's life. From grade school.

COnor has nothing for Nate even at 155 but at 170 OMG. Nate will enter at least 15 lbs heavier than conor cutting from 190 to 170 then back to 185 or so. Conor is 175 and will probably be 170 on fight day. I don't know what Conor was thinking @170. Well his nightmare will be over soon and he can go back down and beat up little guys again.

Back