[VIDEO] Nate Diaz working on his boxing for UFC 202

people don't understand how much Nate was at a disadvantage not having a camp. He came in there with his timing off, rusty, easy to hit, then when he got just a bit of a feel for things, he destroyed Conor is a few minutes. He'll come out in round 1 that way this time. Conor is in for another rough night.

Good boxing, epic stamina but still a skinny fatso.

C McG TKO Rnd 1.

Nate diaz has only one tko in his career by josh thomson. how can you say easily conor will ko ? Nate diaz is more experience, bigger , resistence vs. vs. Can you explain me? We have to discuss this.

Rough night working at the McDonalds drive through?

Assuming you haven't seen Diaz fights i would suggest his fights with Gomi or Johnson.

And to clarify as clearly you need it, i was speaking to Nates skills in general not the video specifcally. Your comments were a bit too non specific for me to have any clue what you were talking about.

Then again i suppose you get that alot.
Didn't I just say Diaz has good boxing but shows nothing in THIS video? You are retarded, so I can't blame you.
The video said he showed world class boxing, you responded. How could you not understand?

yeah but he was training with Dillon Danis a black belt BJJ under Marcelo Garcia.
Marcelo Garcia is a beast but has no grasp of MMA grappling I've never heard of Dannis and i don't know if he has ever competed outside of BJJ so i don't know if he knows what positions to focus on that won't get him slapped around. just a thought

Marcelo Garcia is a beast but has no grasp of MMA grappling I've never heard of Dannis and i don't know if he has ever competed outside of BJJ so i don't know if he knows what positions to focus on that won't get him slapped around. just a thought
Well Dillon lost to Garry fuckin Tonon in a grappling match a few years ago. He's legit as fuck and maybe training with the GOAT helps him to make some improvements in his striking

Well Dillon lost to Garry fuckin Tonon in a grappling match a few years ago. He's legit as fuck and maybe training with the GOAT helps him to make some improvements in his striking
haha he lost though... and Tonon has only improved since then. a loss is a loss no matter how competitive it was you still lost. they don't give belts and awards for almost winning or LOSING as it is known around these parts.

haha he lost though... and Tonon has only improved since then. a loss is a loss no matter how competitive it was you still lost. they don't give belts and awards for almost winning or LOSING as it is known around these parts.
I know. But Gary is a fuckin savage bro

Looks slower with all that extra weight. Looks like a 200-pound boxing bag with eyeballs!

World class for the sport he competes in, yes actually it is....

Another mindless Conor fan.

I'm a big fan of both Diaz bros but that video didn't show case great boxing, for any sport, except maybe golf.

It's gonna be worse for connor now nate's bigger than him and hes lighter... Hell probably tire about the same point in the fight and nate might tire but not until much later in the fight.

As a massive Diaz fan, nothing about his boxing looks that impressive. Just a high work rate, solid fundamentals and never overcommits to a strike. Not flashy - just effective. War Diaz

Go look at my money bet thread instead, I guess.
Not searching for it but that is cool if u actually were confident enough to bet

Guessing most of the betting on this one is coming from people hearts not their mind when they are dropping money on Conor

I know. But Gary is a fuckin savage bro
yeah we know... but what does that have to do with anything. he should have brought in Tonon to train then right? why settle for a guy who's claim to fame is a loss to Garry Tonon??? why not a guy who beat Gary Tonon oh wait Kron Gracie is busy training Diaz. Keenan Cornelious maybe? he beat Tonon also. look Danis would twist me in a pretzel in half a second ok but he settled for a pretty good guy where he needed a dangerous guy to put him in real trouble. he settled with his boxing guys too. he brought in just enough to make it seem he is learning new shit. when in reality he's gonna fall back on what he knows best and that's not a bad thing. he just needs to fight how he fought Holloway before he busted his knee.

Back