Video: Nate Diaz reveals the gameplan he will use vs McGregor

funny but he's getting ko'd in the furst

Nate is a down to fight dude but he'll realize he's in way over his head when that cage door closes. lol. I can't wait to see his expression once he starts to get spinning back kicked around. He'll be a stationary target and Conor will unload with that shit before using his boxing. At least I assume he will to get Nate concerned and thrown off from the start.

I didn't even realize till the second or third time that I watched it... this isn't some random MMA website. This is ABC 10 news he's giving this world class gameplan to.

Like it even more now

The day Nate "Woosh Woosh" Diaz was born.

Praise Odin.

If you grew up with these type of guys you would understand.

And what exactly do you mean by "this type of guys"? It's not a tricky question, I really mean it.

I don't get how people can hate on nick and Nate. Even Conor loves them.

I honestly cannot undersand how is it even possible for someone to dislike Nick and Nate.

A lot of people around here have this weird idea that guys who beat the shit out of each other for a living are supposed to be ultra worldly, humble and respectful. Then some dudes like the Diaz bros who come along and see fighting for what it is come at everyone a different way, boom, haters.

whoosh whoosh: the sound of a Stockton slap.
I'm 100% sure Conor is going to get at least one like that.

WAR Nate "whoosh whoosh" Diaz !

Lmao, I'm looking forward to it.

LOL Nate's clownin.. He did his own special effects

I would expect nothing less than that from a Diaz Brother.

That is a rock solid plan. McGregor's team better be taking notes.

Nate gameplan..
giphy.gif
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

As much as I love McGreGOAT, The fuggin Diaz Bros. May be the only fighters(other than Conor) to ever be significant enough to mean anything to me.

Thank GOD that were primates

Back