Video: Nate Diaz on McGregor rematch, UFC 202 & more

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Nate Diaz discussing UFC 202, Conor rematch, recent PED violations in UFC, being pulled from UFC 200, media obligations, press conferences and more.

Thanks for the post ts.
I can't help but become more of a Nate Diaz fan every time I see him in these interviews.

The whole time he's like...

f*ck it, I'll fight anyone, anytime... hey nice azz, u smoke weed?

There's something I don't trust about him.

He's a real person. He doesn't have a made for TV personality.

Nate Diaz discussing UFC 202, Conor rematch, recent PED violations in UFC, being pulled from UFC 200, media obligations, press conferences and more.

Rooting for Nate but I couldn't get past the first 2 minutes of this ... seems that he has lost the enthusiasm and little bit of sparkle he had been showing in the media right after UFC 196. As if he is over the newness of finally getting some more mainstream exposure .. or he's just high, lol.

I like this Nate a lot - he's kind of sweet and charming here. The hardcore fans like the Nate that cusses and swears and throws the finger at people, but this Nate markets better and would likely have been making more money.

Rooting for Nate but I couldn't get past the first 2 minutes of this ... seems that he has lost the enthusiasm and little bit of sparkle he had been showing in the media right after UFC 196. As if he is over the newness of finally getting some more mainstream exposure .. or he's just high, lol.
he's always a chill guy

Back