Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

I'm sorry but I would've been forced to shoot the Pit with my gun.
I’m not sure I would go that far.

If it attacked again after the initial onslaught maybe. But in the heat of the moment who knows.

The pitbull owner couldn't control one of his dogs, let alone both of them. What bothered me the most is that after the other guy got the pit off the little dog he just stood there and didn't grab his dog. The dog's still wandering around.

I can't stand shit dog owners, even more so shit dog owners with pitbulls.

My kiddo likes to go into petsmart to look at the animals, birds, lizards, cats etc.

This week some idiot was in there with his pitbull on just a harness, no choke chain, no prong collar, just some shit harness. Dog is lunging at other dogs, barking up a storm and growling at people. Owner just kept telling at the dog and then giving everyone the old "oh he never does this."

Dumb shit people with pitbulls fucking suck.

As a cop, would you support legislation that would hold animal owners responsible for the actions of their pets? For example, a dog gets off it's leash and bites someone the owner gets charged with assault.

As a cop, would you support legislation that would hold animal owners responsible for the actions of their pets? For example, a dog gets off it's leash and bites someone the owner gets charged with assault.
Absolutely. You have a shit dog and it attacks people it's your fault.

I had a GSD for a few years, he now lives with my parents since I had to downsize into a condo, and he was a big intimidating dog. He could do a lot of damage if he was so inclined.

Did I let him run off leash, no. Did I let kids run up and grab his face, no. Did I let idiots with shitty dogs with shitty behavior run up to him, no. I took him to training classes, he walked with a prong collar and I kept an eye on him.

You have a dog that is on a fucking chain in the yard, you're a moron and should be getting charged cause that dog is a timebomb.

LOL they should do a Horror movie starring a pit, dam travels all those miles just to attack the owner. talking about holding a grudge

Do you k ow hoiw insane the media has made society? A movie about pits attacking wouldn't be "PC." That's right, it's that bad.

I don't get why people are so against some kind of pit ban or regulation. Oh no, you only have 150 dog breeds to choose from instead of 151.

The dog shouldn't have done that. It was the wrong thing to do

The owner has two pits and one of them went loose and attacked a small poodle and the owner of the poodle starts punching the dog to remove it and then attacks the owner of the pit, then gets a stick and is ready to beat the dog shit outta the pit, was this wrong?

The pit needs to be euthanized, ASAP.

100% with the man defending his property (i.e. his poodle).

And the parents always have a counter, in that they are superior dog owners and it won't happen to them.

I've posted before here of being hit blindside by a pit and rolling on the ground with it. Been in tons of fights but thats next level shit....scary as fuck. 0/10 experience...not recommended! lol

The pit owners will say but he is a good dog, if it wasn't their kid and it bit a strangers kid many of these pit owners will blame the kid saying that kid instigated it.

Also I seen this small female pit owner at the pier she was saying dont worry he is a good boy and several people were able to pet him and then later he lunged at one of the people and bit the guys hand,

the guy who was bitten was looking the other way and the guy yelled so loud and was in shock imagine getting your hand bit real quick by a pitbull while you are a watching some singers at the pier and you had no clue their was a dog there. you could see the blood dripping it was like a leak and the pit didn't even latch on he just snapped and bit the hand quick breaking the flesh with his teeth. The guy who was bitten looked like he was in shock it was messed up

I remember just standing there watching the aftermath and her saying sorry but then when the situation calmed down and they got a medic for the guy and the police was questioning the pit owner she told them it was the mans fault he was making subtle movements with his hand and the pit lunged.

Ill be scared to even fall asleep around a pitbull they might maul you, the closest thing Id get to to a bully type dog is a french bulldog, now those suckers are cute and cuddle, my friend she has one and he is adorable a fat little fucker but I heard they got health issues.

I have a 10 year old chihuahua that I've had since she was a puppy and if anything or anyone attacked her I'd fight with the same bad intent as if it was my woman or my mama.

Fuck off cunt. At least i was using them for what they were created to do.
I don't support the "sport", but reluctantly I sort of have to agree with this. I'd rather have pit bulls fighting each other in some discrete location away from mainstream society than having them immersed in our world and wreaking havoc.

Also, the nice thing about pit bulls is they are thinning the herd. Anyone dumb enough to have a pit bull around their kids usually has their kids eaten by said pit bull, and therefore does not pass on their defective genes. But they probably just have a million other kids anyway unfortunately.

Those dogs are killers man, watch and your back owners.

Going through this BS with my niece who recently had a child. My Mom is trying to keep in touch with her already estranged great-grandchild....and having to tolerate pics with the infant cuddling with a pit. It tears her up.

C'mon people...we get it already. You're the only ones macho enough to handle a pit, and everyone else is a pussy. We get it. Fucking idiots....SMH.
Reminds me of some relatives of my stepmother. They own a Pit Bull and one of their other relatives who the dog knew well used his key to come into their house one day and that somehow set the dog off and it mauled him. Even after all that, they remained apologists and were fighting having the dog destroyed.

The pitbull owner couldn't control one of his dogs, let alone both of them. What bothered me the most is that after the other guy got the pit off the little dog he just stood there and didn't grab his dog. The dog's still wandering around.

What most pit owners won't admit is they're scared of their own dog.

Has anyone noticed that all the pro pit bull people’s arguments are always exactly the same, as if they lifted them from a central pit bullshit repository online? And they’re always pseudoscience or anecdotal evidence, like “I have a pit bull and a lab, but only my lab has bitten my child.”

That said, someone on here did post some study done to test the behavior of dogs breeds and pit bulls scored as one of the better breeds. However, laboratory studies for behavior, in both humans and dogs, are not done in the real world. And when all the empirical evidence from the real world is at odds with those types of studies, then I am inclined to weight the empirical data much more heavily.

Back