Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

Pitts are dangerous.

When people talk about their "nice pits" usually they have Staffordshire Terrior they THINK is a pitbull or an American Bulldog,

It isn't the dogs fault they do what they do but I've noticed many people trusting animals because they have a niave sense that love will change an animals nature.

You can rub Muffin's belly all you want but if he's a killer on the inside eventually he will do what he does naturally.

davs-since-last-pitbull-attack-32484340.png

i have 2 border collies who simply hate kids. i can't socialize them enough, they just bark at kids. why? the breeder had a niece who used to pick up the puppies and ride a gas scooter around in a huge circle, scaring the fuck out of them. the breeder didn't know until it was too late and now i have discount border collies. does it bother me? no i don't have kids or know anyone really with kids that the dogs would be around. am i cautious and responsible about my dogs around kids when i walk them? absofucking-lutely. i know what i got and i love these dogs with all my heart, but i know not to let kids pet them without the muzzles or without cautious supervision on my part. it's all about the owner. these 2 are just as dangerous as any pit and it's my responsibility to keep them in check.
Lol @ your border collies being dangerous as pitbuulls. Border collies were bred to nip at the ankles of sheep and harass them with a high pitched bark, pitbulls were bred to kill and never let off even when mortally wounded. No comparison really.

Last edited by a moderator:
The owner has two pits and one of them went loose and attacked a small poodle and the owner of the poodle starts punching the dog to remove it and then attacks the owner of the pit, then gets a stick and is ready to beat the dog shit outta the pit, was this wrong?

No. The pit bull would most likely have killed the poodle. The owner of the pit bull fucked up twice. Once when the dog got loose and second when he failed to restrain the pit after the altercation. The owner of the poodle was lucky to not have been mauled himself in the process of rescuing his dog.

I own pit bulls and I’m 100% down with what the dude did.
One of my dogs has severe dog anxiety, so she has a comfy life in my living room and backyard with an occasional walk with a special lead and shock collar. I know her too well to let her into an environment (and she would hate it) like that in the video. That dog owner is dumb to even let a dog that is aggressive with other dogs out and about,

Edit: sorry. I didn’t have a single complete sentence

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with what he did. I Would do the same if it attacked my dog.

No. The pit bull would most likely have killed the poodle. The owner of the pit bull fucked up twice. Once when the dog got loose and second when he failed to restrain the pit after the altercation. The owner of the poodle was lucky to not have been mauled himself in the process of rescuing his dog.
Yeah you can tell that pit wasn't a monster otherwise everyone involved would be fucked. Poodle, poodle owner, pit owner... everyone. There's no stopping once they go out of control.

Every Pit Bull owner should have their 'nads bitten off by their pets.

To be fair, Pits/Pit mixes are the most common breed in America, so a much larger population will have a higher number of anything. (No, it's not Labradors. They are the most popular breed of AKA registered dog. AKA registered dogs make up approx less than 10% of all dogs in the U.S.)

Pits are also the victims of animal cruelty/neglect more than all other breeds put together. In the city of Houston more than 80% of all their animal cruelty cases involve pit/pit mixes. Of course that's going to affect some of their behavior. Just a little perspective.
Flame away Pit haters. I'm out.

Good. Although I am not convinced that guy was the owner. But if he was, I wish that dude had beat him to desth with that pole. Hopefully his little dog was ok. The pit bull picked it up in the air when it latched onto it. It makes me sick to see that.

I would gladly do prison time to kill just one irrespective nsible pit bull owner. The world could thank me later.

To be fair, Pits/Pit mixes are the most common breed in America, so a much larger population will have a higher number of anything. (No, it's not Labradors. They are the most popular breed of AKA registered dog. AKA registered dogs make up approx less than 10% of all dogs in the U.S.)

Pits are also the victims of animal cruelty/neglect more than all other breeds put together. In the city of Houston more than 80% of all their animal cruelty cases involve pit/pit mixes. Of course that's going to affect some of their behavior. Just a little perspective.
Flame away Pit haters. I'm out.

Well, most people hate on the pit owners as stupid idiots who get pitbull. Most people look at pit bull owners as top shelf pieces of shit, over compensating for micro peens, or virtue signaling cunts. Usually the lowest contributor to society. Alcoholic Bar tenders, single mom hair stylists, etc. So you kind of are supporting that.

Last edited:
Hes lucky the Pits didnt turn on him when he attacked the owner.

But yeah, I get his anger.

Lol @ your border collies being dangerous as pitbuulls. Border collies were bred to nip at the ankles of sheep and harass them with a :eek::eek::eek:gy high pitched bark, pitbulls were bred to kill and never let off even when mortally wounded. No comparison really.

45+ and 60lb+ border collies who don't give a shit about kids? Doesn't matter, they can fuck up a kid just as bad as a German Shepard or boxer or pitt. hell I've had more issues with my "purebred" discount borders then i have with my sister's rescue pitbull. that dog is a saint compared to my BCs, and it's my responsibility to keep them contained. that's all i'm saying, it's owner responsibility to keep the dog contained and others safe out in public.

Absolute dominance of the situation, outstanding

Why was one pitbull on a leash while the other one wasn't? Also the poodle needs to be on a leash too outside at public street

Pitbulls are not and can NEVER be trained to be a family pet. Only a complete fucking idiot would own a pit bull as a pet. Trust me I once use to breed pits for their true purpose as a fighting dog and you can't reverse their killer instinct no matter how much you train them. The prey drive in them is too strong. If you own a pitbull as a family pet and expose other animals or children to them then you are an ignorant piece of shit.
yeah the true nature will come on if you haven't walked it in a few days

a normal dog when they have pent up energy will not turn VIOLENT on you they usually tear up the home and dig in the backyard, but a pitbull when they haven't been walked to spend their energy so they are calm will snap their true nature comes out.

Trust me I once use to breed pits for their true purpose as a fighting dog and you can't reverse their killer instinct no matter how much you train them

what an odd way of telling everyone you're a piece of shit

Back