(video) Makwan Amirkhani on Mike Wilkinson "I'm gonna eat this guy alive"

Didn't Backstrom call him a no-hoper matched up to lose before he got KTFO?

I got Makwan by sub nevertheless, but I wouldn't be sad if Wilkinson knocks his ass out.
Yes, he did and I wouldn't say it was all smack talk either. Wilkinson did seem to get "lucky" from what little we managed to see as he was clearly inferior technically but Bäckström made a sloppy mistake (most likely from feeling too comfortable). I don't see Mike having any luck against Makwan apart from a similar mistake, which seems unlikely.

How do you assess Wilkinson ?

Stupid.

As a fighter ?

Stupid.

How do you assess his fighting skills ?

Still stupid.

Lol

so do y'all think he's actually gonna eat him?

Love both guys but rooting slightly for my fellow Brit.

This will either be an exciting war or a complete scrubbing.

Makhwan needs to be careful. Backstrom was supposedly the second coming as well and Wilkinson almost removed his head.

well i think makwan hasnt play dirty in a while, so i think im gonna stick with him

but lets see on the future

Wins outside of the UFC don't normally correlate to how someone will do in the UFC.

Some of the Conor's opponents outside of the UFC were better than Makwan's opponents in the UFC. His last win before coming to the UFC is bigger than anything that Makwan ever did. I mean, Makwan is a legit prospect so I would finally like to see him against some better opponent. Wilkinson was solid, but nobody knows is he the same guy after almost year and a half of inactivity.

Makwan's career so far was mostly like this:

Detskiy_vodonalivnoy_meshok_Century_Bobby_Bully_enl.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back