Video: Lebron James former teammate Delonte West is now homeless and severly mentally ill

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sad shit, Lebron should help homey out.
download-2-2.png

NFL star Dez Bryant is offering to help out Delonte after seeing the video

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-f...r-dez-bryant-commits-to-helping-delonte-west/
Arrest video after he was beaten badly

Some guy was stomping him out in the street and nobody helped just laughing and putting captions so she can post it on social media

This is him before talking about his mental illness and now its reached its peak he is homeless and hearing voices :(

Last edited:
damn
that sucks
wasn't he the one smashing lebron's mom? yea... don't think he's gonna help him.

damn
that sucks
wasn't he the one smashing lebron's mom? yea... don't think he's gonna help him.
Yeah those were the rumors. Not sure if they were true or some trolls online just spread those

Nba has a program for him. Hes solely responsible for his choices ...

Nba has a program for him. Hes solely responsible for his choices ...
Everyone's responsible for their choices. That's a nothing statement and has nothing to do with whether we should help people or not.

Another fun fact: mentally ill people did not make a choice to be crazy.

Everyone's responsible for their choices. That's a nothing statement and has nothing to do with whether we should help people or not.

Another fun fact: mentally ill people did not make a choice to be crazy.

Is he crazy or is he just a drug addict? I don't have much sympathy for drug addicts. Mentally ill biologically no worries get the man some help. But if he's just another junkie that's his problem.

Is he crazy or is he just a drug addict? I don't have much sympathy for drug addicts. Mentally ill biologically no worries get the man some help. But if he's just another junkie that's his problem.
Problem is self medicating to deal with mental illness is ultra common. Then people pop up and say no wonder he's crazy, he's on drugs!

Some People DO get into drugs and MAKE themselves crazy, but that's the exception not the rule.

I was an alcoholic and then a drug addict myself through most of my 20s until I figured out better coping mechanisms.

Damn homeboys ass out. Should not have banged lebrons mom now he’s learning his lesson.

He is mental but many mental people start using drugs. I posted a video about him when he was still functioning and trying to get back in the nba watch it its short, he talks about being diagnosed with bipolar but the meds they gave him were too powerful and he didnt like the way it made him feel.

So they usually start self medicating themselves with liquor or Weed first and then other harder drugs.

The majority of homeless on Skidrow are mentally ill or have drug induced psychosis, the normal homeless people still work in California but just live out of their cars, but the majority of homeless happen to be mentally ill usually made worse by drug usage or brought on by drugs.

Mental illness is scary AF and we have really done a good job of pushing these people out of society. Until you have legitimate treatment for many of the disorders suffered by a majority of the homeless they're not going to improve their station in life.

That sucks, I was a huge fan of his when he was on the Cavs. Sadly, it seems like it has been known that he has had issues for years now, so to see him like this means that he hasn't been able to find help.

Jesus that's fucking sad. He sounds completely out of it in the 1st vid. How big of a piece of shit do you got to be to stomp out a guy in that condition?

Can't believe he's got nobody in his life to help him out (family, ex-teamates, friends, nba, cavs, etc.). Hope he gets the help he needs.

He is mental but many mental people start using drugs. I posted a video about him when he was still functioning and trying to get back in the nba watch it its short, he talks about being diagnosed with bipolar but the meds they gave him were too powerful and he didnt like the way it made him feel.

So they usually start self medicating themselves with liquor or Weed first and then other harder drugs.

The majority of homeless on Skidrow are mentally ill or have drug induced psychosis, the normal homeless people still work in California but just live out of their cars, but the majority of homeless happen to be mentally ill usually made worse by drug usage or brought on by drugs.

I get that, drug users in Australia usually aren't self medicating they're just fucking losers that get addicted to meth and were absolute losers before that. Mental health care is a lot more accessible here than it is in the US though I'm guessing so I can see why the majority might be self medicating.

I don’t care if you got to fly planes, trains, and automobiles. You better have my donuts.

People that haven't lived it or witnessed it have no idea how fucked up it is.

If you're low income your access to care is limited. Their answer to everything is to push pills on you, but most people need therapy and to learn healthy ways to cope with extreme emotions.

I basically felt like an absolute lunatic that was also on her period from like 16 to 26. Pills either fucked me up worse or interacted badly with all the booze and drugs I was on.

They told me not to drink or do drugs on the meds, but by the time you get to the point of trying to kill yourself you are in crisis. You are OUT of coping resources. Asking someone in that spot to quit drugs and alcohol cold turkey while offering no real rehabilitation options or extra resources.....

<puh-lease75>

I get that, drug users in Australia usually aren't self medicating they're just fucking losers that get addicted to meth and were absolute losers before that. Mental health care is a lot more accessible here than it is in the US though I'm guessing so I can see why the majority might be self medicating.
It's basically all but inaccessible for low income people. Far too expensive and even after paying a high premium there is a copay for everything. Had to go to the urgent care last week and even with the best insurance my job offers I was out of pocket over $60, and for something incredibly minor. The meds I was prescribed would have been $190 without insurance, but just $10 with it. Medication stronger than over the counter stuff is basically unaffordable without insurance.

And they jack up meds they know are critical or time sensitive. I had a blood clot that nearly killed me a decade ago. They wanted to charge me about $2500 for a months supply of blood thinners. Medicine I would literally die without.

The hospital had to pull strings and dose me with extra samples they had off the books as otherwise I probably would have died from complications.

It's basically all but inaccessible for low income people. Far too expensive and even after paying a high premium there is a copay for everything. Had to go to the urgent care last week and even with the best insurance my job offers I was out of pocket over $60, and for something incredibly minor. The meds I was prescribed would have been $190 without insurance, but just $10 with it. Medication stronger than over the counter stuff is basically unaffordable without insurance.

And they jack up meds they know are critical or time sensitive. I had a blood clot that nearly killed me a decade ago. They wanted to charge me about $2500 for a months supply of blood thinners. Medicine I would literally die without.

The hospital had to pull strings and dose me with extra samples they had off the books as otherwise I probably would have died from complications.

Yeah we don't really have that here, Public healthcare anyone can go to the hospital for free, only thing we pay for is drugs we have to take home.

Yeah we don't really have that here, Public healthcare anyone can go to the hospital for free, only thing we pay for is drugs we have to take home.
Yeah it's ridiculous how far behind we are. Corporate bootlickers have basically convinced the working poor all these oppressive systems benefit us.... somehow.

The greatest fear a low income person has here is getting seriously hurt or ill. Without pure luck you can just instantly lose everything. I had about 20k in debt in just medical bills alone. A 1 week psych ward stay ( while I was so out of my goddamn mind I just did whatever I was told) ended up costing me about 10k. 5k for the room fees alone.

A cynical soul would say it's almost like systems that are supposed to be in place to help people, have been corrupted by the Profit At All Costs model of capitalism

{<hhh]

Back