Video. Kicking BOB

I don't agree with bullying handicapped people, let alone limbless ones!

He had arms and legs before. Until that late night he challenged me to a swordfight.

<{natewhut}>

they need to make a bob with bladed position, and one that is hunched over for TD/wrestling. What opponent literally stands square and straight up like that? I know collegiate wrestling has some kind of dummy with arms sticking out. They can make one like that for striking.

The foot slaps to the face were very disrespectful

IMO the Bob is criminally underrated for striking.

they need to make a bob with bladed position, and one that is hunched over for TD/wrestling. What opponent literally stands square and straight up like that? I know collegiate wrestling has some kind of dummy with arms sticking out. They can make one like that for striking.

You can stand at any angle to it. That helps a lot.

I never stood fully side-on, but at a slight angle from the side of it. Wasn't that bad

I had this young 19 year old kid from Ukraine come to my gym. Maybe five years ago. He was very shy and quite.

I had almost no experience other then some basic boxing. This kid was a raw natural fighter by heart. At 19 years old, he was 195 cm. 95 kg. Not beach muscle.

He came to every training. Was hungry and open to coaching. And he used youtube to watch boxing and k1 style kickboxing.

He become a fucking beast very fast. After almost two years, he was now over 100 kg. And a handfull in sparring. He was a southpaw as well.

Anyway. I bought the BOB around that time. And made it real tall. Started working out on it every session. This really helped me finding the chin when i had to spar this spar this tall fucker.

FWIW I never ever believe anyone from the Eastern Bloc who comes to a gym and claims they have no experience.

Back