[VIDEO] Khabib wants fight in Sept., 40 days after Ramadan

a friend of mine did Ramadan in July,no drinking or eating,he said it was no biggie!

All Habib gotta do to get more fans is hone up that right hand like many power-wrestlers.Hendo and woodley come to mind.

Bendo isn't an option: he's going to lose to Rustam.

I'm curious about this. No one mentions Rustam potentially fighting Khabib. Are they close friends or something? Or do people just really wanna see these guys both as contenders?

I'm curious about this. No one mentions Rustam potentially fighting Khabib. Are they close friends or something? Or do people just really wanna see these guys both as contenders?

they wont fight.

Bah, against my better judgement I'll bite:

Cause you're obviously not Muslim, why would you follow Ramadan?

so not being afraid to try new things is weird where you come from?

bummer for you, man.

but i think the whole idea is fascinating. ignoring how it started and all that, there are like a billion humans who do without food (and, as it turns out, drink) for 10-14+ hours a day, for 28+ days straight.

hell ya i'm curious.

Khabib should take a featherweight fight right after Ramadan, dude would make weight easy

lol Rustam got nothing for Bendo.

It'll be Bendo's easiest win of his career

so not being afraid to try new things is weird where you come from?

bummer for you, man.

It's not a new thing, it's a specific religious practice. It's weird cause it's like playing dress up, you're not actually practicing the religion, you're doing the motions without any of the intent behind it. It's like saying you're gonna do Communion by going out and drinking some wine and eating some bread.

Never fasted? You can fast any day of the year if you want to try it.

Khabib should take a featherweight fight right after Ramadan, dude would make weight easy

you ever eat with a Muslim family during Ramadan? dude, the go to town :) he might gain weight!

sorry if that's "weird", wrath, that i actually know and like people different than me....

Rustam barely beat Masvidal.

You've been here a while, you should know that MMA math doesn't work. Also I had rustam winning a clear 29-28 decision over Masvida and I don't think it was as close as many people say it was. It was a competitive fight, but I can't see Masvidal having gotten the nod at all. Also, Masvidal is very good, having a competitive fight with him is nothing that can belittle Rustam. Not only that, but Rustam looks better each fight, and I haven't seen much improvement from Bendo since he first took the ufc belt.

Nurmagomedov vs Diaz (#1 Contender)
Brown vs Diaz (#1 Contender)

Make It Happen Dana

It's not a new thing, it's a specific religious practice. It's weird cause it's like playing dress up, you're not actually practicing the religion, you're doing the motions without any of the intent behind it. It's like saying you're gonna do Communion by going out and drinking some wine and eating some bread.

Never fasted? You can fast any day of the year if you want to try it.

ahh, i hear what you're saying.

no, i've never taken communion. but i've been to RC church, and Greek & Russian Orthodox, and synagogue and Unitarian and probably a few others. i've even been to a good ol fashioned American Born Again whatever-the-fuck church.

if i ever do it, i'd do it with some spiritual guidance as well.

Why though? They don't train together, did they used to? Is just because they're both from Russia?

Khabib's father was khabib's and Rustam's Sambo coach since they were children. They grew up training sambo together as far as I know.

Back