VIDEO: Keith "The Real Money" Middlebrook Talks Mayweather-Pacquiao 2 says it happens in May 2019

To ALL the Morons an Stupid Idiots on this thread who cant Read:

2) I have worked with My Friend and Biggest Client Floyd Mayweather since June of 2005 whom I met originally through my friend Rod Mack.

( All you Idiots, Please Review Many Photos on my Instagram )

3) YES All Negative and Stupid Comments are DELETED since we live in a world like you Fake People who don't Give Your TRUE IDENTITY and HIDE BEHIND an AVATAR.

4) Most People ARE AFRAID will NOT COMMENT, BECAUSE of this list of High Powered People such as Michelle Obama, Floyd Mayweather, Donal Trump, The Rock, Tony Robbins, Joel Osteen and More ACTUALLY READ MY POSTS.

( Notice the People on this List Give their True Identity and do not hide like you pathetic Fake Losers)

5) You are so afraid to stand behind you worthless gutless spineless Words that You have to HIDE like pathetic pussy cowards LOL.

(FLOYD and I Both can't stand you losers thats why he has shut off ALL COMMENTS COMPLETELY on his Instagram. We call you people "Loser Haters" Who Judge as You have accomplished absolutely Nothing.

6) Notice on My Instagram and You Tube I tell the World over 2 YEARS IN ADVANCE that Mayweather vs Pacquiao 1 will ABSOLUTELY HAPPEN and then it Did. While Everyone said i was Crazy.

7) Notice on My Instagram I tell the World 15 Months IN ADVANCE Mayweather Vs McGregor will Happen, All you Pathetic Losers said I was crazy and it would never Happen, Then it did just like I said.

8) All you Standard Average Idiots hiding without giving your True Identity NOTICE all the Photos Online and My Instagram with Me and Floyd at: The Venetian, The Ritz Carlton LA, The Palms Las Vegas, Girl Collection, His House Etc.

9) My Career Income Total so far with ALL MY COMPANIES including My New REVERSE AGING TECHNOLOGY is $128,000,000 and RISING.
*Yes Realizing My Capabilities I have Raised the Bar on My Goals to $200,000,000,000

10) My Client base of over 1,200 of the Biggest Pros in History of All Time and Many More of the Most Significant People in the US.
* I work with High Net Worth Clients Only, 22 Years Referrals Only, I do No Advertising on the Internet or Anywhere.
* My Standard Program is $55,000 to 5,000,000. Average People can Not Afford Me.
* My 800 Scores Posted online is to let people know what I do FICO 800 CLUB is one of my Most Powerful Companies as I Bring Athletes and Business People back to Financial Life and get them back in the Money Game. Just Another Reason Floyd Loves Me.
Visit KeithMiddlebrookProSports.com for just a hint of a few of them.

11) For 22 Years and Rising I am the MOST CREDIBLE and TRUSTED NAME IN EVERYTHING I DO, including Finance, Real Estate and 800 Credit Scores, Platinum Financing and Much More.
* I have FUNDED OVER 12 BILLION IN REAL ESTATE so far to Date.
* I have FUNDED OVER 6.7 BILLION IN CREDIT LINES
* I have FUNDED, STARTED and EXPANDED EVERY KIND of Company: Tech, Single Family Homes, Commercial Building, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Construction, Development and so much more.

12) FACT i have Never Scammed or Rip-off Anyone. The liars who posted, I cleaned their credit to PERFECT and they Destroyed it Again and They did not want to Pay again. Thats why the Loser Liars won't give their name, because I will post their credit report and Prove they are Lying. Yes Many People are Scum with No Integrity.

* EVERY VIDEO FILMED & POSTED BY X17 ON ME TURNED OUT TO BE 100% CORRECT

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man

My cousin, a Prince of Nigeria of course, has some land in Florida to sell you, Keith.

lol, your name is Keith. Talk about your cash while the hooker tells you your dick doesn't work.

To ALL the Morons an Stupid Idiots on this thread who cant Read:

2) I have worked with My Friend and Biggest Client Floyd Mayweather since June of 2005 whom I met originally through my friend Rod Mack.

( All you Idiots, Please Review Many Photos on my Instagram )

3) YES All Negative and Stupid Comments are DELETED since we live in a world like you Fake People who don't Give Your TRUE IDENTITY and HIDE BEHIND an AVATAR.

4) Most People ARE AFRAID will NOT COMMENT, BECAUSE of this list of High Powered People such as Michelle Obama, Floyd Mayweather, Donal Trump, The Rock, Tony Robbins, Joel Osteen and More ACTUALLY READ MY POSTS.

( Notice the People on this List Give their True Identity and do not hide like you pathetic Fake Losers)

5) You are so afraid to stand behind you worthless gutless spineless Words that You have to HIDE like pathetic pussy cowards LOL.

(FLOYD and I Both can't stand you losers thats why he has shut off ALL COMMENTS COMPLETELY on his Instagram. We call you people "Loser Haters" Who Judge as You have accomplished absolutely Nothing.

6) Notice on My Instagram and You Tube I tell the World over 2 YEARS IN ADVANCE that Mayweather vs Pacquiao 1 will ABSOLUTELY HAPPEN and then it Did. While Everyone said i was Crazy.

7) Notice on My Instagram I tell the World 15 Months IN ADVANCE Mayweather Vs McGregor will Happen, All you Pathetic Losers said I was crazy and it would never Happen, Then it did just like I said.

8) All you Standard Average Idiots hiding without giving your True Identity NOTICE all the Photos Online and My Instagram with Me and Floyd at: The Venetian, The Ritz Carlton LA, The Palms Las Vegas, Girl Collection, His House Etc.

9) My Career Income Total so far with ALL MY COMPANIES including My New REVERSE AGING TECHNOLOGY is $128,000,000 and RISING.
*Yes Realizing My Capabilities I have Raised the Bar on My Goals to $200,000,000,000

10) My Client base of over 1,200 of the Biggest Pros in History of All Time and Many More of the Most Significant People in the US.
* I work with High Net Worth Clients Only, 22 Years Referrals Only, I do No Advertising on the Internet or Anywhere.
* My Standard Program is $55,000 to 5,000,000. Average People can Not Afford Me.
* My 800 Scores Posted online is to let people know what I do FICO 800 CLUB is one of my Most Powerful Companies as I Bring Athletes and Business People back to Financial Life and get them back in the Money Game. Just Another Reason Floyd Loves Me.
Visit KeithMiddlebrookProSports.com for just a hint of a few of them.

11) For 22 Years and Rising I am the MOST CREDIBLE and TRUSTED NAME IN EVERYTHING I DO, including Finance, Real Estate and 800 Credit Scores, Platinum Financing and Much More.
* I have FUNDED OVER 12 BILLION IN REAL ESTATE so far to Date.
* I have FUNDED OVER 6.7 BILLION IN CREDIT LINES
* I have FUNDED, STARTED and EXPANDED EVERY KIND of Company: Tech, Single Family Homes, Commercial Building, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Construction, Development and so much more.

12) FACT i have Never Scammed or Rip-off Anyone. The liars who posted, I cleaned their credit to PERFECT and they Destroyed it Again and They did not want to Pay again. Thats why the Loser Liars won't give their name, because I will post their credit report and Prove they are Lying. Yes Many People are Scum with No Integrity.

* EVERY VIDEO FILMED & POSTED BY X17 ON ME TURNED OUT TO BE 100% CORRECT

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man

giphy.gif

And to think I wasn't even going to click on this thread.

i procrastinated but i just asked one of floyds REAL business partners who he is.

And what he say?
Me: hey buddy. hope all is well. i was just wondering if you have ever heard of this keith middlebrook guy? he is on the net calling himself the "leader of the money team, etc." i have never seen him once and he makes some pretty crazy claims.

Dan: "Haven’t heard the name before."

That guy is just spewing bullshit.

Me: hey buddy. hope all is well. i was just wondering if you have ever heard of this keith middlebrook guy? he is on the net calling himself the "leader of the money team, etc." i have never seen him once and he makes some pretty crazy claims.

Dan: "Haven’t heard the name before."
Lol this middlebrook is nothing but a mental case clout chaser, he shows up randomly at red carpets and takes pics with celebs but he never is allowed in the movie he is such a fame monger, even calling paparazzi to follow him and paying them. He claims he was also supposed to be the real iron man not robert downey jr or something.

The guy is creepy, and then saying he wants to make 200 billion.

Lol this middlebrook is nothing but a mental case clout chaser, he shows up randomly at red carpets and takes pics with celebs but he never is allowed in the movie he is such a fame monger, even calling paparazzi to follow him and paying them. He claims he was also supposed to be the real iron man not robert downey jr or something.

The guy is creepy, and then saying he wants to make 200 billion.
well i want to make 200 billion too. he sounds a little like that dan blizarian guy

LOL the guy was right but wrong on the date. But man is he the lead on the money team or not?
No. there was already talks of this going on in camps. He just ran with some info he overheard. Hes not a part of anything.
He's just a socialite.

No. there was already talks of this going on in camps. He just ran with some info he overheard. Hes not a part of anything.
He's just a socialite.
Keith dropped two vids

He's just a socialite.

For years before May/Pac, guys were releasing “breaking” videos on YouTube “announcing” the fight. Eventually a couple of them were “right.”

This is no different. This pile of leather skin doesn’t know shit.

Keith stay name dropping Floyd and saying he got that inside info on his training

Back