VIDEO: Keith "The Real Money" Middlebrook Talks Mayweather-Pacquiao 2 says it happens in May 2019

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is this guy for real? he kinda has that con artist vibe going.

@ProBoxingInsidr do you know this guy is he even friends with Floyd or just an acquaintance in passing?

Never heard of the guy. by he seems stupid for several reasons

1) he says Manny has the belts. Floyd doesnt give a shit about the belts

2) It's going to be twice as big? In what sense? Interest will be much less than the first.

3) floyd makes $600 million in one hour? What fight did he make that in?

4) floyd doesnt even need to spar? only if he is fighting mcgregor

5) it would be in Las Vegas? Manny isnt fighting here again. He owes the IRS something like $25 million. i guess he thinks manny will make 500 million though if floyd is making 600.

6) i have never seen or heard of this guy before

overall, he doesn't seem like he knows shit about the sport, but is pretending he does.

2) It's going to be twice as big? In what sense? Interest will be much less than the first.

5) it would be in Las Vegas? Manny isnt fighting here again. He owes the IRS something like $25 million. i guess he thinks manny will make 500 million though if floyd is making 600.

overall, he doesn't seem like he knows shit about the sport, but is pretending he does.

Ive seen a few people like this hanging around Hollywood, this guy has an instagram of 1 million FAKE followers, you can tell they are fake because he has few comments on posts.

https://www.instagram.com/keithmiddlebrook/?hl=en
^here is his instagram

and here are some posts he keeps saying he is the Lead of the money team

Also he said he is the LEAD guy on the money team? yet you have yet to see him around the gym or heard of him and you are around everyone in the know at the TMT gym.

This guy is a swindler con man and name dropper, he makes his money telling tall tales and schmoozing people for cash.

I looked him up and people have him on scam alert someone said he took 10 grand from them.

i would say Floyd is the "lead" of the money team. i have been around floyd's camps since cotto and never saw him once. i dont hang out with floyd outside the gym, so i cant say if he has any relationship with him. i have a good friend who is also friends with floyd (he is his business partner along with bieber for the shots app). i will see if he has ever heard of him

i would say Floyd is the "lead" of the money team. i have been around floyd's camps since cotto and never saw him once. i dont hang out with floyd outside the gym, so i cant say if he has any relationship with him. i have a good friend who is also friends with floyd (he is his business partner along with bieber for the shots app). i will see if he has ever heard of him
yeah this guy is very strange he has mental illness for sure, he said he is the lead on the money team and he has 128 million and his goal is 200 billion? dude mental. reminds me of some guy I had in my theater class who claimed that he was supposed to play Batman but Christian bale got the role, he also told tall tales that you knew were full of shit, and was a name dropper. weird guy

maybe your connection isnt good enough
{<hhh]

yeah this guy is very strange he has mental illness for sure, he said he is the lead on the money team and he has 128 million and his goal is 200 billion? dude mental. reminds me of some guy I had in my theater class who claimed that he was supposed to play Batman but Christian bale got the role, he also told tall tales that you knew were full of shit, and was a name dropper. weird guy
You should've asked him to call Christopher Nolan there and then. By not checking him you most likely allowed his lie to propagate. Bale did well playing Batman FWIW. I've seen them all. Landing the role of Batman is like getting the role of Bond. It's a huge deal for any actor or aspiring actor.

Is this guy for real? he kinda has that con artist vibe going.

@ProBoxingInsidr do you know this guy is he even friends with Floyd or just an acquaintance in passing?

To ALL the Morons an Stupid Idiots on this thread who cant Read:

2) I have worked with My Friend and Biggest Client Floyd Mayweather since June of 2005 whom I met originally through my friend Rod Mack.

( All you Idiots, Please Review Many Photos on my Instagram )

3) YES All Negative and Stupid Comments are DELETED since we live in a world like you Fake People who don't Give Your TRUE IDENTITY and HIDE BEHIND an AVATAR.

4) Most People ARE AFRAID will NOT COMMENT, BECAUSE of this list of High Powered People such as Michelle Obama, Floyd Mayweather, Donal Trump, The Rock, Tony Robbins, Joel Osteen and More ACTUALLY READ MY POSTS.

( Notice the People on this List Give their True Identity and do not hide like you pathetic Fake Losers)

5) You are so afraid to stand behind you worthless gutless spineless Words that You have to HIDE like pathetic pussy cowards LOL.

(FLOYD and I Both can't stand you losers thats why he has shut off ALL COMMENTS COMPLETELY on his Instagram. We call you people "Loser Haters" Who Judge as You have accomplished absolutely Nothing.

6) Notice on My Instagram and You Tube I tell the World over 2 YEARS IN ADVANCE that Mayweather vs Pacquiao 1 will ABSOLUTELY HAPPEN and then it Did. While Everyone said i was Crazy.

7) Notice on My Instagram I tell the World 15 Months IN ADVANCE Mayweather Vs McGregor will Happen, All you Pathetic Losers said I was crazy and it would never Happen, Then it did just like I said.

8) All you Standard Average Idiots hiding without giving your True Identity NOTICE all the Photos Online and My Instagram with Me and Floyd at: The Venetian, The Ritz Carlton LA, The Palms Las Vegas, Girl Collection, His House Etc.

9) My Career Income Total so far with ALL MY COMPANIES including My New REVERSE AGING TECHNOLOGY is $128,000,000 and RISING.
*Yes Realizing My Capabilities I have Raised the Bar on My Goals to $200,000,000,000

10) My Client base of over 1,200 of the Biggest Pros in History of All Time and Many More of the Most Significant People in the US.
* I work with High Net Worth Clients Only, 22 Years Referrals Only, I do No Advertising on the Internet or Anywhere.
* My Standard Program is $55,000 to 5,000,000. Average People can Not Afford Me.
* My 800 Scores Posted online is to let people know what I do FICO 800 CLUB is one of my Most Powerful Companies as I Bring Athletes and Business People back to Financial Life and get them back in the Money Game. Just Another Reason Floyd Loves Me.
Visit KeithMiddlebrookProSports.com for just a hint of a few of them.

11) For 22 Years and Rising I am the MOST CREDIBLE and TRUSTED NAME IN EVERYTHING I DO, including Finance, Real Estate and 800 Credit Scores, Platinum Financing and Much More.
* I have FUNDED OVER 12 BILLION IN REAL ESTATE so far to Date.
* I have FUNDED OVER 6.7 BILLION IN CREDIT LINES
* I have FUNDED, STARTED and EXPANDED EVERY KIND of Company: Tech, Single Family Homes, Commercial Building, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Construction, Development and so much more.

12) FACT i have Never Scammed or Rip-off Anyone. The liars who posted, I cleaned their credit to PERFECT and they Destroyed it Again and They did not want to Pay again. Thats why the Loser Liars won't give their name, because I will post their credit report and Prove they are Lying. Yes Many People are Scum with No Integrity.

* EVERY VIDEO FILMED & POSTED BY X17 ON ME TURNED OUT TO BE 100% CORRECT

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man

Last edited:

2) I have worked with My Friend and Biggest Client Floyd Mayweather since June of 2005 whom I met originally through my friend Rod Mack.

3) YES All Negative and Stupid Comments are DELETED since we live in a world like you Fake People who don't Give Your TRUE IDENTITY and HIDE BEHIND an AVATAR.

4) Most People ARE AFRAID will NOT COMMENT, BECAUSE of this list of High Powered People such as Michelle Obama, Floyd Mayweather, Donal Trump, The Rock, Tony Robbins, Joel Osteen and More ACTUALLY READ MY POSTS.

( Notice the People on this List Give their True Identity and do not hide like you pathetic Fake Loses)

5) You are so afraid to stand behind you worthless gutless spineless Words that You have to HIDE like pathetic pussy cowards LOL.

(FLOYD and I Both can't stand you losers thats why he has shut off ALL COMMENTS COMPLETELY on his Instagram. We call you people "Loser Haters" Who Judge as You have accomplished absolutely Nothing.

6) Notice on My Instagram and You Tube I tell the World over 2 YEARS IN ADVANCE that Mayweather vs Pacquiao 1 will ABSOLUTELY HAPPEN and then it Did. While Everyone said i was Crazy.

7) Notice on My Instagram i tell the World 15 Months IN ADVANCE Mayweather Vs McGregor will Happen, All you Pathetic Losers said I was crazy and it would never Happen, Then it did just like I said.

8) All you Standard Average Idiots hiding without giving your True Identity NOTICE all the Photos Online and My Instagram with Me and Floyd at: The Venetian, The Ritz Carlton LA, The Palms Las Vegas, His House Etc.

9) My Career Income Total so far with ALL MY COMPANIES including My New REVERSE AGING TECHNOLOGY is $128,000,000 and RISING.
*Yes Realizing My Capabilities I have Raised the Bar on My Goals to $200,000,000,000

10) My Client base of over 1,200 of the Biggest Pros in History of All Time and Many More of the Most Significant People in the US.
* I work with High Net Worth Clients Only, 22 Years Referrals Only, I do No Advertising on the Internet or Anywhere.
* My Standard Program is $55,000 to 5,000,000. Average People can Not Afford Me.
* My 800 Scores Posted online is to let people know what I do FICO 800 CLUB is one of my Most Powerful Companies as I Bring Athletes and Business People back to Financial Life and get them back in the Money Game. Just Another Reason Floyd Loves Me.

11) For 22 Years and Rising I am the MOST CREDIBLE and TRUSTED NAME IN EVERYTHING I DO, including Finance, Real Estate and 800 Credit Scores, Platinum Financing and Much More.
* I have FUNDED, STARTED and EXPANDED EVERY KIND of Company: Tech, Single Family Homes, Commercial Building, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Construction, Development,

12) FACT i have Never Scammed or Rip-off Anyone. The liars who posted, I cleaned their credit to PERFECT and they Destroyed it Again and They did not want to Pay again. Thats why the Loser Liars won't give their name, because I will post their credit report and Prove they are Lying. Yes Many People are Scum with No Integrity.

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man

Ha ha ha ha!! Absolute comedy gold!

Talks like a conman, types like an angry infomercial, is a grown man but loves social media, but worst of all is a white belt noob.

( Notice the People on this List Give their True Identity and do not hide like you pathetic Fake Losers)

7) Notice on My Instagram I tell the World 15 Months IN ADVANCE Mayweather Vs McGregor will Happen, All you Pathetic Losers said I was crazy and it would never Happen, Then it did just like I said.

8) All you Standard Average Idiots hiding without giving your True Identity NOTICE all the Photos Online and My Instagram with Me and Floyd at: The Venetian, The Ritz Carlton LA, The Palms Las Vegas, Girl Collection, His House Etc.

* I have FUNDED, STARTED and EXPANDED EVERY KIND of Company: Tech, Single Family Homes, Commercial Building, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Construction, Development and so much more.

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man
lol, i'm sure this will end well for you.

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man

Hey Keith I have thinning hair I notice you are using a hair fiber on your head are you using Caboki or Toppik which is best?

Keith-Middlebrook-Sicario-2-Keith-Middlebrook-Actor-Josh-Brolin-Keith-Middlebrook-Wiki-Benecio-Del-Toro-Sicario-Day-of-the-Soldado-Keith-Middlebrook-Super-Entreprenuer-Icon-.jpg

Talks like a conman, types like an angry infomercial, is a grown man but loves social media, but worst of all is a white belt noob.
That is the same premade message he drops everywhere to people who question his credibility

This guy is nothing but a clout chaser.

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man
Get in the ring.
All the money in the world won't help when you enter the ropes.

You pick your opponent, and Ill make it bigger and gather in more revenue than you ever could've.
You can pick another one of those Instagram square heads and brawl it out

Get in the ring.
All the money in the world won't help when you enter the ropes.

You pick your opponent, and Ill make it bigger and gather in more revenue than you ever could've.
You can pick another one of those Instagram square heads and brawl it out

He is a weird guy a clout chaser he has that same mentality Charlie Z has

I think he'd rematch McGregor before he would Pacquiao. Although he did want to promote Manny recently. Sr. said something about 52-0 on that interview the other day where he mentioned the talks about the other rematch.

The time they did fight is now the poster child for disappointing super fights. Pacquiao before Marquez KO'ed him might have had a small chance, but not after. It showed in their fight how he was scared of another counter right.

Guy everyone wants to see him fight now is GGG. That fight would sell, especially if he's able to stop Canelo next weekend.

I think he'd rematch McGregor before he would Pacquiao. Although he did want to promote Manny recently. Sr. said something about 52-0 on that interview the other day where he mentioned the talks about the other rematch.

The time they did fight is now the poster child for disappointing super fights. Pacquiao before Marquez KO'ed him might have had a small chance, but not after. It showed in their fight how he was scared of another counter right.

Guy everyone wants to see him fight now is GGG. That fight would sell, especially if he's able to stop Canelo next weekend.
Floyd would never go up to 160 in 10oz gloves. Not when dripping wet he weighs 150. If Floyd ever came back, the 2 names everyone would spout off would be Crawford and Spence. If Loma was to destroy Manny in spring of next year, then at some catchweight(143, 144), that'd be a HUGE fight, but I doubt Floyd would ever work with Arum again.

Floyd will either fight Mac 2 or not at all in my opinion.

Part 1

Keith Middlebrook
Super Entrepreneur Icon
The Real Iron Man

giphy.gif

Floyd would never go up to 160 in 10oz gloves. Not when dripping wet he weighs 150. If Floyd ever came back, the 2 names everyone would spout off would be Crawford and Spence. If Loma was to destroy Manny in spring of next year, then at some catchweight(143, 144), that'd be a HUGE fight, but I doubt Floyd would ever work with Arum again.

No, he'll never go up to 160. They would probably have GGG come down to 154.

Dont trust those month-out weigh ins. Floyd is smart enough to know their PR potential. A man who walks around at 150 doesnt fail to make 140 lbs.

Back