Media Video: Joshua Fabia, Diego Sanchez's Coach, Speaks Out After Taking Criticism | Luke Thomas

Well, I heard the interview and now I officially think that Tony Ferguson is mentally stable.

Earn your way up to 30 million a year and then tell me something is wrong with the system.

Who gets to decide how much is enough? Bernie and other politicians, who are going to enrich themselves while we all have this glass ceiling placed above our heads? Get out, it’s laughable.

Bernie has made himself a millionaire thru politics but let’s just conveniently forget that.

I work harder than Bernie Sanders has ever worked in his life. I should be making more money than him but I’m not a crooked politician who can get campaign donations via my spouse and hide the money.

hey tell me, who needs more than one house? Isn’t one house enough? Why does Bernie get more than one house to live in?

There's no way a toe Rogan worth 30+ million dollars will be allowed to exist in this world.

Bernie has this.

Is it that we need to go back to nobody giving a shit about politics?

Or is it that stupid people need to stop thinking they're any smarter or more enlightened for being invested in them?

Shit culture, hard to judge.

<{hughesimpress}>

Is it that we need to go back to nobody giving a shit about politics?

Or is it that stupid people need to stop thinking they're any smarter or more enlightened for being invested in them?

Shit culture, hard to judge.

<{hughesimpress}>

How's Mark Vestibule?

What's really concerning - and most indicative of this conman's insiduos and cunning nature - is how he manipulates Diego to burn bridges and isolate him from his professional network and from people who know and care for Diego, and would/is no doubt be critical of this Fabio guy.

He is essentially, isolating Diego more and more, so that his and Diego's relationship become even more 'meshed' and symbiotic, making Diego more and more dependent on himself.
This.

dude even “supervised” Diego getting a haircut. I just get the feeling he’s concerned with people polluting Diego’s mind, and hes willing to insert himself wherever possible to defend himself if anyone were to do just that.

dude somehow answered Luke’s questions without answering any of Luke’s questions, but I get that going tit for tat with that guy would lead nowhere.

the most fucked up part of it all, is that nobody wants to say what we’re all thinking, which is that Diego is clearly not of sound mind and it’s pretty alarming.

Lol I stopped at Jon Jones. What a tool and btw no credibility whatsoever. How's this Steven Seagal wannabe still around...

Fabia should be banned from UFC events.

Dana could do something right for once and have the support behind the decision. This guy is clearly a con-man. Hearing him speak to Luke just in the first 10 minutes makes it comically clear how much of a scumbag rat clown this guy is. 5'2 con-manlet.

Ok back on topic...how many dudes do you think this trainer has made suck his dick so they could reach the next level?

Something tells me it’s a high number.

Yeah man listening to Diego talk is sad. Sounds like he has legit CTE. Honestly I hope he retires or has one more fight at the most.

It is kind of crazy because he actually looked like a killer at 170 beating Craig white and Mickey gall, who are both very legit and real welterweights, I thought Diego could of made top 15 at least and maybe be a solid gate keeper. But now it looks like he is gonna lose 5 and a row and possibly get even more serious brain damage. Had no idea it was this bad.

Boom. But you did take a whole post to explain why you didn’t post the Trump comment you posted anyways, genius.

Or should I say, stable genius? Yee haw

Bernie/AoC 2020! Lets let the government run every aspect of our lives! What could go wrong?!

I said I wasn't going to bring it up because of thread derailment, but then once brought up by someone else I said what I was going to say.

Not sure why you're having trouble comprehending that "genius".

GOAT COACH.
bashes rogan, dc, jackson. compares diego to mayweather and mcgregor lol

Ok back on topic...how many dudes do you think this trainer has made suck his dick so they could reach the next level?

Something tells me it’s a high number.

Yeah honestly Diego and his trainer seem to have a very peculiar relationship.

*Fabia scolds Diego in the background*

"You got a dog?" - Luke Thomas

This, not trying to fighter bash or come across homophobic, just saying what I observe.

But it seems Diego and his trainer are in a very close relationship right now. Diego to my understanding has never been known as gay. He has dated Brittany Palmer back in the day and a couple months ago I remember seeing him with this blond hottie. Now no picture of females on his Instagram other than him with his trainer with shirts off and very close together.

This shouldn’t be a big deal but I think the brain damage or cte is changing the way Diego thinks, even his sexuality. If he keeps fighting and taking more blows, we might come close to the first death in the octagon unfortunately.

This was truly bewildering to listen to. I thought Luke did an okay job in the interview, but I wish he had been somewhat more forceful, especially towards the end. I get not wanting to scare him off, but with 10ish minutes left in the interview why not bring the heat at the end?

For example. What the hell was Diego doing with that weird ass stance? Looked like he was trying to do the classic "Sprinkler Dance".

What was the game plan for how to beat Pereira?

What did they do in training leading up to the fight?

What's a normal day in the tutelage of Master Faaahnbeyaaawn?

So many questions left unexplained, and I would have liked to see Luke try to get past his constant filibustering. It seemed like he was mad at Luke when it started, without any reason (that I'm aware of) beyond Luke = mma media, mma media = bad.

lol.gif

minimalism found within movement, the mechanics of controlled breathing compounded with fluidity of motion. School of Self Awareness is not the fighting philosophy MMA deserves, but the one it most certainly needs.

Rumors going around that Diego and this guy are lovers. Broke back Diego lol

When a guy tells you to watch his personal videos as an indication of his qualifications, you know you've picked a bad trainer.

What's really concerning - and most indicative of this conman's insiduos and cunning nature - is how he manipulates Diego to burn bridges and isolate him from his professional network and from people who know and care for Diego, and would/is no doubt be critical of this Fabio guy.

He is essentially, isolating Diego more and more, so that his and Diego's relaship become even more 'meshed' and symbiotic, making Diego more and more dependent on himself.

Wtf are you talking about? Diego had his family cageside. Unless this guy is siphoning lots of money out of Diego he just seems like a low budget Tony Robbins.

you should be banned for posting a 50 minute luke thomas video and not time stamping it.
Its a 50 minute single topic/phone call with this guy and Diego with a very weird voice tone, like on something...not sure how Diego talks lately, but dude had some "emotion" in his speech, thats gone now, somehow.

Back