[video] JDS strength training for UFC 155

All this training for one-punch ko :).

Kidding, hope Cain makes it a good match, with some ground action. But, it seems, it will be hard for Cain to do that...

Well, today is triceps day then...

Shitty deadlift form, not doing real squats, no oly lifts or any other full power workout...

3/10 that is the best I can do.

His deadlift form is fine. Also he doesn't even attempt a single squat in that video, those are weighted lunges.

wow 3 pages in and we've yet to see that sherdog old chesnut of keyboard gym rats commenting on how in the edited footage of a pro athlete being instructed by a professional s + c coach.... he is 'doing it wrong'
Nope, someone went there.

bodybuilding style workouts FTW! get that pump going, Cigano. PUMP. IT. UP.

wow 3 pages in and we've yet to see that sherdog old chesnut of keyboard gym rats commenting on how in the edited footage of a pro athlete being instructed by a professional s + c coach.... he is 'doing it wrong'

lol, there's a few comments but all are clearly sarcastic...

4/10 on JDS' lifting form

And

That reporter is barely average looking.

/s

Damn that girl is insanely hot!

JDS is a beast, although from this video I'm not seeing too much to impress me. He is a big strong guy though and I'm looking forward to a good fight at the end of the month. Hopefully it goes longer that 62 seconds or whatever the first fight ended up being.

Damn that girl is insanely hot!

JDS is a beast, although from this video I'm not seeing too much to impress me. He is a big strong guy though and I'm looking forward to a good fight at the end of the month. Hopefully it goes longer that 62 seconds or whatever the first fight ended up being.

typical MMA training session. He's strong for sure, you can't shrug off Carwin without being strong. He's not gonna blow his back going for a 1rep max in front of the camera, lol.

typical MMA training session. He's strong for sure, you can't shrug off Carwin without being strong. He's not gonna blow his back going for a 1rep max in front of the camera, lol.

Well he should god damnit, for the fans!

I bet he can deadlift 600lbs + for a one rep max in all seriousness, he looks very strong when he fights.

JDS is looking past Cain and training for Overeem trying to up his strength level.

Back