[VIDEO] - JDS in Vegas preparing for UFC 155

Oxidro

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Is it just me or does he look a bit heavier than usual, around 245lb instead of the normal 239lb? I read from his twitter weeks ago he said he did lots of weight lifting.

Anyway, the champ is looking sharp and ready!

1st or 2nd round KO.

holy shit jds prepares with glaube feitosa, now cain is screwed

He's the man. This is going to be good.

Lol JDS by gator/brazilian kick rd 2!

Personally, I'd like to see a "like water" type documentary about JDS. The build up for a fight with Overeem would be awesome.

There is also Ewerton Teixeira

a8299b50549935ba2e46d7d395abc9bb_XL.jpg

Nice.

JDS will stuff any takedowns and KO Cain with an uppercut. :D

Can't wait for this fight. I like his speed work here...

Nice vid thanks.

This vid showed again that JDS should use more kicks imo. His kicks are awesome. But maybe Cain is not the right opponent to start with that :icon_lol:.

If he tries to kick Cain, he will get taken down.

He hits like a 10 tonne truck. Cain has to shoot swiftly.

Is it just me or does he look a bit heavier than usual, around 245lb instead of the normal 239lb? I read from his twitter weeks ago he said he did lots of weight lifting.

Anyway, the champ is looking sharp and ready!

1st or 2nd round KO.

wow , he does look huge. still think cain will will but it will be a very hard one

cant wait for the fight, i'm really pumped for this one.... its gunna be a really short fight for cain if he cant take JDS down.

I'm hoping cain does take him down just to make the fight interesting, i dont want it to be as short as the last one.

Cigano is looking good. I like the second video, great handspeed.

good to see JDS evolving and adding kicks to his game, or at least attempting to

Back