Video - Holly reacts to Ronda saying she's undefeated (tries hard not to laugh)

I guess I should clarify. It seems that people on this forum are obsessed with Ronda. And it also seems like everything she says or does is nitpicked and criticized. It seems obssesive at times.

Holly Holm is such a smooth operator. This woman means business. No shit talking, no arrogance, no spite toward Rousey. Holm is just ready to compete.

lC1oAek.gif

And still...

I wonder if Ronda would have reacted differently if Holly were at least ugly.

She's more skilled and prettier... definitely left a mark.

I guess I should clarify. It seems that people on this forum are obsessed with Ronda. And it also seems like everything she says or does is nitpicked and criticized. It seems obssesive at times.
I agree leave ronda alone.

Well you obviously weren't around when we had to deal with Ronda "could beat Mayweather" Rousey, or Ronda "beats half the 135lb male roster" Rousey, or my favourite Ronda "not once in a lifetime, once ever" Rousey. It was so annoying hearing casuals laud Ronda like they do McGregor right now. McGregor at least beat some noteworthy guys, Ronda beat part-time box-fit moms and acted like she could beat Cain.

God, I love Holly. I'll say it again, I still haven't seen anything unlikable about her. She's humble and respectful without being hypocritical at the same time, she's honest, and more importantly, she's one hell of a fighter.

Nothing but respect. #HollyBless

I don't think she was holding back laughs about the Ronda comment, I think she was holding back laughs because it's pretty clear the person that asked the question was looking for some controversy.

Ronda is allowed to bully and talk shit about everyone but nobody's allowed to even say one negative thing about her?

GTFO

giphy.gif
Again, context. She was told don't kill herself(like her father did) and not to cry when correia ktfo her.
Context, Context, Context. I can't say it enough. You can't pick and choose to narrate an agenda.

I love how humble she is and down to earth. She is definitely not one of those girls that gossips. She seems like one of the boys.

Guys,guys...let's give Ronda a break here.
She's obviously still lingering in Purgatory.

Ronda is allowed to bully and talk shit about everyone but nobody's allowed to even say one negative thing about her?

GTFO

giphy.gif

Yep, a big reason why RR became popular was after every fight, there would be millions sharing the gif of her embarrassing her opponents by dominating them.
That was not bullying, but when it occurred in reverse it was!

I wonder if Ronda would have reacted differently if Holly were at least ugly.

She's more skilled and prettier... definitely left a mark.

There is no chance RR thinks Holly is prettier than her.
We seen how she reacts towards Tate & Arianny, etc.

I think it's mostly just that everything she says/does is hella lame.

Back