Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

Amen

Also....many of Oliver's points mean nothing.

He tried to blame the "management of the event" on Trump by using Cruz as an example. The Cruz move was was actually a good move. It got people talking and got people tuned in. It made Trump look like the bigger man and more of an outsider that doesn't need an endorsement.

The best point he made was about Newt. I saw that interview and cringed when I saw it live.

Let's see what Oliver thinks of the handling of the DNC (not that it really matters) or better yet Hillary's handling of top secret e-mails.

Also..there is nothing wrong with people attesting to Trump's business savvy. It seems more appropriate than bringing out the mom of a dead criminal that a cop rightfully shot to further push the "cops are racist" narrative to stoke the flames to get out the black vote and the white guilt vote.

+juan

John Oliver is the ultimate cuck. I like how this dumb fuck was clowning on everyone that opposes the refugees going into Europe only for the bataclan massacre to happen a month after.

What kind of truck do you drive?

Anyone with a thick enough skull and small enough penis to use that moronic term "cuck" should definitely avoid using the term stupid to describe any other individual on Earth.

Oliver is a lying hack.

"This is a guy that suggested to build a wall to keep mexicans out"

You fucking liar. It was to keep illegals out, not "Mexicans".

Yep. It is amazing how many people do no make that distinction and truly believe that he wants all Mexicans out.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to stop illegal immigration. Countries should control who comes through the borders.
Surrrrrrreeeee..... and that was precisely the totally unwarranted and invalid point they were trying to make, oh yeah, certainly.... except it's not. The point is the lies exaggerating the issues that they think will generate the most fear, uncertainty, and doubt and sewing mistrust among the citizenry of each other and of other countries. Nothing wrong with that at all, is there?

I can see the Trump brigade has arrived. Always amsuing to watch how they desperately flail around ("cuck cuck oh my god cuck HILLARYY!!111"), each time someone points out the absurdities revolving around their master.

Anyway, great show. Only political satire worth watching anymore.
The Daily Show has gone to shit and Colbert has sold his soul. I'm really glad Oliver have been able to establish that show, the effort they put into each episode is pretty astounding. He takes on some very pressing issues as well (and usually issues that isn't given much attention in the media), and has a great deal of research behind him.

I wish someone in my country was talented enough to make such a show. Every country should have political satire of that caliber.

Dana white just made bank on the UFC deal and is John Oliver is a try hard liberal shill with low ratings.

Dana - 1

Oliver - 0

Your penis obession is showing. Better prep the bull before you get in your cuck shed while Jamal fucks your wife, you cuck :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

giphy.gif

Someone hit a nerve.

Oliver's worst gaffe is when he accused Brexiters of being ignorant because the number one search result the day after the vote was "what is the EU?" They didn't even know what they were voting for!

He failed to objectively recognize that either side could have made the search, and that in fact, it was more likely the young people, (which largely represent anti-Brexiters) that had not lived through this process once before, were responsible for the search.

However, the real nail on the coffin came when the stats cited that this search only numbered around 1000 in the entire country.

John Oliver couldn't afford an oil change on one of Danas Ferrari's

John Oliver rarely "clowns" anyone except for himself.

Tell ya what, when they stop making Jesus cry by spreading hate towards other people and stop contradicting their own constitution that they hold so dear on the grounds of freedom of religion and freedom of association, I will start picking on the Democrats for wanting equality and fair treatment for people you don't agree with.
Sounds like you've been reading a lot of news articles printed by the Huff Po. But at least Republicans aren't out killing police officers.

i liked the part where john oliver tries to shit on trump for letting ted cruz speak despite the fact that trump already knew cruz wasn't going to endorse him.

yeah, fuck trump, that guy is willing to let someoen speak despite the fact he doesn't agree with his message!! what a clown. who doesn't censor people now-a-days?

oliver is a piece of shit

Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

Explain this bullshit as taking things out of context instead of just plain taking advantage of the stupid. It's the Republican way of campaigning 24/7-365, scare the shit out of people to the point where facts don't matter anymore and no one uses their brains to the point where they stare the facts right in the face and ignore them.

Just beware, campaigning on the message "they are all coming to kill us" is how dictators get elected.

Fuck John Oliver.

<3><3><3><3>

I would pay $1,000 to watch Donald Trump stomp on John Oliver's face until Yuji Shimada steps in.

Oliver's worst gaffe is when he accused Brexiters of being ignorant because the number one search result the day after the vote was "what is the EU?" They didn't even know what they were voting for!

He failed to objectively recognize that either side could have made the search, and that in fact, it was more likely the young people, (which largely represent anti-Brexiters) that had not lived through this process once before, were responsible for the search.

However, the real nail on the coffin came when the stats cited that this search only numbered around 1000 in the entire country.
Yeah, you got him... and what about the ridiculously large number of people who said they wanted to change their vote?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...hought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-think-vote-count.html#v-5586712107814336630
These are the kinds of people the Trump campaign are counting on to win. The number of people expressing regret is far more than 1000, more like 1M. Stop being such a mouthpiece for this bullshit. You're better than that.

i liked the part where john oliver tries to shit on trump for letting ted cruz speak despite the fact that trump already knew cruz wasn't going to endorse him.

yeah, fuck trump, that guy is willing to let someoen speak despite the fact he doesn't agree with his message!! what a clown. who doesn't censor people now-a-days?

oliver is a piece of shit
So his point went right over your head. I'm not surprised, motherfuckers.

Back