Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

John Oliver is the ultimate cuck. I like how this dumb fuck was clowning on everyone that opposes the refugees going into Europe only for the bataclan massacre to happen a month after.

Agreed. TS just doesn't give up on trying to justify comedians being the main source of his political knowledge.

The guy told me to "stay the fuck out of his country" so I guess that makes him anti immigrant, racist, and xenophobic if we were to use his own logic against him

Great idea. Let's get rid of those threatening our freedoms, by giving up our freedoms.
That's what the democrats want. Obama was the one who signed the NDAA and also resigned for an extension of it. Also Obama has been unforgiving with Snowden and other whistle blowers. It will be even worse under Hillary.

Oh this twat. Annoying little dweeb with his dramatic descriptions. He does have a very smackable face

Video: HBO's John Oliver clowns UFC's Dana White for Trump stump on 'Last Week Tonight'

Explain this bullshit as taking things out of context instead of just plain taking advantage of the stupid. It's the Republican way of campaigning 24/7-365, scare the shit out of people to the point where facts don't matter anymore and no one uses their brains to the point where they stare the facts right in the face and ignore them.

Just beware, campaigning on the message "they are all coing to kill us" is how dictators get elected.

There is something that rubs me the wrong way when Brittish celebrities are snarky about American politics for a living. John Oliver is here on a green card and pays taxes, but I find it to be kind of tacky unless you're a citizen. The same would go for an American doing the same thing in Brittan.

Just beware, campaigning on the message "they are all coming to kill us" is how dictators get elected.
Is that anything like campaigning on the message that any opposition is racist?

Oliver is a lying hack.

"This is a guy that suggested to build a wall to keep mexicans out"

You fucking liar. It was to keep illegals out, not "Mexicans".

Oliver is a lying hack.

"This is a guy that suggested to build a wall to keep mexicans out"

You fucking liar. It was to keep illegals out, not "Mexicans".

Yep. It is amazing how many people do no make that distinction and truly believe that he wants all Mexicans out.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to stop illegal immigration. Countries should control who comes through the borders.

Explain this bullshit as taking things out of context instead of just plain taking advantage of the stupid. It's the Republican way of campaigning 24/7-365, scare the shit out of people to the point where facts don't matter anymore and no one uses their brains to the point where they stare the facts right in the face and ignore them.

Just beware, campaigning on the message "they are all coming to kill us" is how dictators get elected.

I was about to reply when, out of nowhere my air conditioner tried to slash my throat!

Yep. It is amazing how many people do no make that distinction and truly believe that he wants all Mexicans out.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to stop illegal immigration. Countries should control who comes through the borders.

And I say this over and over again. Lou Dobbs was all over CNN a decade ago about the southern border and he was drummed out of CNN for it.

I was about to reply when, out of nowhere my air conditioner tried to slash my throat!

Hahaha. I wonder how many people on here will get that joke.

(Hint...A certain Dem said air conditioners are as big of a threat as ISIS)

Hahaha. I wonder how many people on here will get that joke.

(Hint...A certain Dem said air conditioners are as big of a threat as ISIS)

Are air conditioners as big a threat as cops killing unarmed black people?

Since when has John Oliver become an authority on politics? I see this smug, self-righteous Leftist constantly trending on YouTube and his videos posted all over the internet, but I have yet to see any legitimate reason as to why he should be taken seriously.

hSUviyK.jpg

Agreed. TS just doesn't give up on trying to justify comedians being the main source of his political knowledge.

The guy told me to "stay the fuck out of his country" so I guess that makes him anti immigrant, racist, and xenophobic if we were to use his own logic against him
Oliver's audience is bereft of all wisdom. They are like GMO corn, appearing normal, but devoid within.

I wouldnt call them great, they were just better off when those dictators were in power.

Getting my arm cut off is better than having my dick set on fire. Id prefer neither.

That's what the democrats want. Obama was the one who signed the NDAA and also resigned for an extension of it. Also Obama has been unforgiving with Snowden and other whistle blowers. It will be even worse under Hillary.

Iraq under Saddam was the best its been in 50 years. US fucked it all up under the guise of "Liberation".

Such a consistent thought process....

Is that anything like campaigning on the message that any opposition is racist?
Tell ya what, when they stop making Jesus cry by spreading hate towards other people and stop contradicting their own constitution that they hold so dear on the grounds of freedom of religion and freedom of association, I will start picking on the Democrats for wanting equality and fair treatment for people you don't agree with.

And I say this over and over again. Lou Dobbs was all over CNN a decade ago about the southern border and he was drummed out of CNN for it.
I wonder if that could be because the threat of illegal immigration from Mexico has been totally overblown and is a temptest in a teapot. More Mexicans have left the US for Mexico than the other way around lately.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

I wonder if that could be because the threat of illegal immigration from Mexico has been totally overblown and is a temptest in a teapot. More Mexicans have left the US for Mexico than the other way around lately.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

Maybe lately. But I would argue that under the Obama administration most illegals are not being caught and documented. So these stats that suggest what you say may be worthless.

No way. Cops are the true enemy. Haven't you heard?

Have a nice day.

But seriously, most sane people know there are assholes and bad apples in any sufficiently large group. The question is, do you want one such leading your country? Do you want someone who gets into power by targeting other groups with vilification and hate without worrying about truth or facts? Those are the kinds of people who reach the end of their official term of office and find some way to make an excuse to suspend elections, or perhaps a little more subtly, remove term limits. Then they ensure they succeed through outrageous abuse of power. If you don't think it can happen you've already let it happen. Good fucking luck.

Back