Video: GSP "I would be interested in fighting winner of Khabib/Conor"

Basically... he only wants to fight smaller guys or older guys.
Both Khabib and Conor are near the same size as GSP, based on photos of them together. GSP just fought his career at WW instead of almost actually killing himself to make lower weightclasses like Conor and Khabib have done.

GSP is older than both of them. Woodley is old. He already said he isn't ever going to 185 again because got extremely sick trying to do so.

Your logic is flawed but most GSP haters don't know what logic is.

Both Khabib and Conor are near the same size as GSP, based on photos of them together. GSP just fought his career at WW instead of almost actually killing himself to make lower weightclasses like Conor and Khabib have done.

GSP is older than both of them. Woodley is old. He already said he isn't ever going to 185 again because got extremely sick trying to do so.

Your logic is flawed but most GSP haters don't know what logic is.
Same like Max Holloway and DC.

Of course he would be. So would I. Make a lil spending money.

if championship weights change to 155/165/175/185/195/205

I have a feeling GSP would be highly interested to make an easy reign at 165, making him the GOAT of GOATs!

GSP legacy is the pound for pound joke

when you grease to fight BJ Penn, that is all we need to know about your fighting spirit sir

why journalist dont have the balls to ask him real questions:
Question1: GSP have you ever taken HGH during your career?
Question2: GSP have you ever taken EPO during your career?
Question3: GSP Why your corner was rubbing vaseline on your body when you fought BJ Penn?

Last edited:
Man the spider is old and still he fears the man

So basically this fuck came out of retirement for the Conor fight. And the MW thing was just an afterthought because Bisping was champ. GSP, go fuck yourself.

He's been saying it for awhile.

But will they let him?
Considering there's almost no other big fights to make right now aside from DC vs Brock, they'll let GSP do whatever he wants. Hell, they'd let him headline a card and just shadowbox by himself for 5 rounds, since that would still do better than most of their recent PPVs

no one wants to see that shit.. fight woodley...

GSP is a great guy but he's the ultimate cherry picker. Dude refuses to fight anyone who can beat him, and his groupies white knight him.

"I'm looking for fights that help me improve my legacy. I don't want to fight Nate Diaz because everyone sees me as a winner and I'll look like a bully"
"I won't fight Anderson right now because I have more to lose than to win in this fight"

Come on, Georges. Please, don't make me lose respect for you for such clear contradictive defense...

It was not contradictive at all. GSP said he has nothing to gain fighting Silva at this point. And hes right. Silva hasn't won a fight in years.

It was not contradictive at all. GSP said he has nothing to gain fighting Silva at this point. And hes right. Silva hasn't won a fight in years.

No, he said "more to lose than to win".
That has entirely different meaning.
And you know very well that his losses and NC do not tell the story about his abilities...or his value as a fighter

GSP would never make LW. So the belt would not be on the line and I would not be interested in that fight.

Back