Media VIDEO Greg Jackson doesn't seem happy Jones won...also Jones Gma has a gold grill!

Anyone else notice she kinda look like anderson silva?

Momma Jones Bless

<JonesDXSuckIt>

When your sweat has addictive picograms for contact highs, everyone is sad when you stop sweating.

gregs just a weird cunt he always looks snide and shifty, he looks smug as though he knew all along he'd win.

You understand that these are the boos that cause Greg Jackson reaction, right ?

You think one of the most experienced, high profile MMA coaches on the planet is affected by a few boo's? Ok guy lol. If we can read anything from his reaction it's that he was not impressed by his performance.

Yep, that, and then still got rewarded for it, so there's no "learning a lesson" to be had.
But I think Jon is such a competitor that the lesson is already learned - just hard for him to execute on. I don't think Jon needs Greg's disapproval to know he doesn't want his fights that close. But shit ain't easy - he's fighting some tough guys, younger guys, and he's getting older and he MIGHT be on less juice now too so it's not as easy as it was.

Middle School teacher : " What's wrong Gregory, haven't you received at least one Valentine card? "
Greg Jackson:
vl7k65.gif

More than likely Jon Jones was slacking hard this camp and Jackson did not approve, and was perhaps hoping that a loss could keep Jones in check. Instead, he saw Jones rewarded with a pitty win that he absolutely did not deserve.

It's also possible that Jackson put money on Reyes when he saw Jones have a bad camp in which he slacked off.

But if this is true, then Jones is coming unhinged again, and we can expect the next chapter in the personal life of Jon Jones shortly.

He always looks grumpy as shit, the only time it is news when biased fans are trying better convince noobs skimming through reading that Dom somehow won when in reality he lost 3 rounds.

That’s called leaving a false trail, a tactic in history revision.

You want to see something really telling look at Reyes face in his post fight interview and look at Jon’s who’s scared up with a broken nose and talking like he’s traumatized and tired from running?

Very weird

Cuz he didn't win

Probably also mad because Jon didn't clean his pee from under the cage.

lol he legit does not look happy at all

He knows Jones got his ass kicked that's why.

He's unhappy about something that's for sure... Might be the Boo's or it might be he thought Jon lost. Hard to tell.
<Fedor23>

Shh let them run with the conspiracy

It's the people booing and also that he knows they're right

Because he knows jones didnt really win.

He did the same with Leonard Garcia, he didn't hide that he doesn't agree with the decision.

10.gif

all of you that think he WANTED JON TO LOSE for some reason are full on conspiritards.

yea, he definitely wanted Jon to lose to "light a fire" under him.

FFS lmao you people

At the very end Jon is sobbing. I really wonder if thats because A)hes made history and is proud of himself or B) he knows he got his ass kicked and is embarrassed/disappointed in himself

He did the same with Leonard Garcia, he didn't hide that he doesn't agree with the decision.

10.gif
Why dont you go back and watch the video and see it's when the crowd is booing before quoting a bazillion people. Or better yet run with the conspiracy. I dont give a fuck man

10.gif
As a matter of fact now that you poked me just realize you poked one of those dudes laughing at you trying to do anything you can to revise what's already done. You'll hang on to that until you can find some other shit because Jones is so great you have to love him or hate him at this point. Good luck with that. Over on this side we are just waiting on the next big Jones fight. Over there you are clawing for anything to hang your hat on to validate your hate. Hang your hat on this. ..
and still

As a matter of fact now that you poked me just realize you poked one of those dudes laughing at you trying to do anything you can to revise what's already done. You'll hang on to that until you can find some other shit because Jones is so great you have to love him or hate him at this point. Good luck with that. Over on this side we are just waiting on the next big Jones fight. Over there you are clawing for anything to hang your hat on to validate your hate. Hang your hat on this. ..
and still

1uki1i.jpg

Jackson just has an unhappy face. He often looks super bored/pissed at fights where his fighters win.
He doesn't want to stand in the limelight and lets his fighters shine

Back