{Video} Gracie Breakdown: Rener Gracie with both hands tied, against BJJ purple belt!

D

DonnieJiuJitsu

Don't know whether this is the right forum to post this, if its wrong, please help move it. But in this video, Rener Gracie(Grandson of Helio, nephew of Rickson) tries to follow in their footsteps to have a bjj sparring session with a purple belt with his hands tied up!

great video, lots of techniques shown!

I think Rickson is still much more impressive, according to this story

Code:
" Once, to show me how you didn

I don't know about the Rickson story, I don't really trust him. I mean, 400-0??

He lost a (sambo?) match at one point, but claimed that the rules hadn't been explained well enough to him.

I'm pretty sure Rickson was an amazing grappler, but I'm also sure a lot of the stories about him are exaggerated, if not completely made up.

He lost a (sambo?) match at one point, but claimed that the rules hadn't been explained well enough to him.

I'm pretty sure Rickson was an amazing grappler, but I'm also sure a lot of the stories about him are exaggerated, if not completely made up.

Yes, I read that he were suppose to fight Sakuraba, that would had been one sick fight!

Enough of Rickson, back to the video...that is AWESOME!!! The reverse triangle for the tap was slick...I get that all the time, but I use my hands.

the story about rickson is true, its well documented he was the best amongst the gracie clan, nothing but praises all around

thanks for the vid

Looks like the gracie ju-jitsu guy got the advantage. How the hell is someone supposed to get an armbar when you got someones hands tied up like that. Might as well throw sand at peoples faces and then grapple them ala blood sport.

That reverse triangle he pulled was the slickest sub I have ever seen.

Back