Video: Gracie Barra Texas Sparring 08-10-2010 New Black Belt

LOL. Wolverine is awesome. I bet the roll between him and Nick Schultz was entertaining.

No Thiago?

Thiago is in Brazil and has become a bit ill. We are all hoping that he gets well soon and gets back to the US in a hurry. We miss him. I know for sure he was nearly done with the visa process and was ready to move here when he came down ill. It really sucks man. But I have faith he will be back flying armbarring dudes in no time.

Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu in Houston - Please Read!

Yeah..sad man. Hopefully he will be back soon..he is in high spirits and staying strong.

Fucking freaks me out man. If someone as young and athletic as him can come down with this type of problem, anyone can.

Scary. I want to have like a whole body scan done somehow.

I just hope he gets better soon.

Oh shit. Didn't know. Hope he gets well soon.

The purple belt in the black gi looks so chilled out when he's rolling, and everytime I've seen him roll, he has been destroying.

Fucking freaks me out man. If someone as young and athletic as him can come down with this type of problem, anyone can.

Scary. I want to have like a whole body scan done somehow.

I just hope he gets better soon.

Yeah no shit....

Man thats awful, i hope he gets through treatment and heals up! cool vid

The purple belt in the black gi looks so chilled out when he's rolling, and everytime I've seen him roll, he has been destroying.

Yeah, Nick is a tough kids...always calm and really technical.

I wish the best for Thiago! If anyone can beat Cancer it's him! I know it's not in my place to ask but wouldn't Thiago be better off in the states! I would think the healthcare would be better than brazil!

Who is the guy in the Black Lucky GI at 1:50, the purple belt?

not only do i enjoy your videos, but i am adding some sick music to my library!

I wish the best for Thiago! If anyone can beat Cancer it's him! I know it's not in my place to ask but wouldn't Thiago be better off in the states! I would think the healthcare would be better than brazil!

Man, its a shitty situation. He got his work visa approved after like months and months of trying..and in the last few days before his visiting visa was about to expire.

So, although he got approved..the lawyer screwed something up and he had to go to brazil before his work visa could be finalized. So he went back, and while there...he canceled his insurance since he was moving back here. Thats when shitty luck got crappier and he had to go to the doctor for a sinus problem.

Turns out there was something growing that he had to get removed. Having no insurance, drac went ahead and paid for the surgery for him to help him out. Surgery was successful...but...test showed up our worst fear..it was cancer.

So now he was stuck in Brazil, with no insurance..CANCER and no way back here. We have some great medicine for him here..but its only sold in America and we can't send it to him. Its terrible...but we are sure he will pull through and we are all doing everything we can to help him and he will be back hear chocking us out soon.

Here is Nick rolling in the last tournament destroying a guy...He looks really good..Tuff kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back