(Video) George St. Pierre Speaks on UFC Welterweight Division, Motivation and more

Worried to fight the new dogs of the division. He might come back if Lombard, lawler, woodley, Hendricks all somehow get cut. Heard he was getting ready for Serra vs gsp III.

"A big fight is announced lately, with Hendricks and Lawler too (two?)"

How old is this video?

Worried to fight the new dogs of the division. He might come back if Lombard, lawler, woodley, Hendricks all somehow get cut. Heard he was getting ready for Serra vs gsp III.

You're a disgrace!

GSP was the one long time champion who always went out of his way to fight the best guy. He constantly wanted to prove he was the number one fighter on the planet. He may or may not be the GOAT but in that one sense he was the greatest champion ever.

He's slamming salmon steaks to bulk for a fight with Anderson on NYE. ($$$$$$)

Maybe this is where he chooses to go to 185 if he even comes back?

being 33 and leaving at the top meanwhile leaving a bunch of other fighters that hungrier than you? hell yeah i wouldn't come back either.

if his fans are fans of him, appreciate the time that he had. he's been fighting MMA for about 14 years now. Thats a very long time in any sport.

You're a disgrace!

GSP was the one long time champion who always went out of his way to fight the best guy. He constantly wanted to prove he was the number one fighter on the planet. He may or may not be the GOAT but in that one sense he was the greatest champion ever.

I'm a disgrace. Calling it the way I see it. I bet your one of the fans praying for gsp to retire. So he can cement his legacy. Well people are all ready forgetting about him. He beat a old Hughes, blown up Serra and penn. hurts his knee when the division is at it toughest. Then retires after the gift decision. Now he letting his boy rory have test run through all these fights. He won't ever come back.

I'm a disgrace. Calling it the way I see it. I bet your one of the fans praying for gsp to retire. So he can cement his legacy. Well people are all ready forgetting about him. He beat a old Hughes, blown up Serra and penn. hurts his knee when the division is at it toughest. Then retires after the gift decision. Now he letting his boy rory have test run through all these fights. He won't ever come back.

Go, just go.

Gsp is the Lennox Lewis off mma. He is still young enough to change that. He won't though

GSP is the GOAT. There's nothing else to be said.

People need to realize that GSP has torn his ACL in BOTH KNEES!

He's already at risk for developing early arthritis, if he hurts his either of his knees again, he'll probably have to get a knee replacement.

If I tore both my ACL's after having an illustrious career, I'd call it quits and never train again.

if anything he needs to confirm if he is going to fight again without him confirming everybody is just going to speculate

Thanks for the vid, but questioner asked about newly announced Lawler vs Hendricks 2???

Thanks for the vid, but questioner asked about newly announced Lawler vs Hendricks 2???

Lawler hendricks 2? do you mean Matt Brown vs Robbier Lawler if yeah did not get to ask him as he was rushed away

Back