Video games you can play forever

Also try minecraft!
Also try terraria!
These games are forever in my heart.

Mount and Blade, Total war games, Clash Royal, GTA V, UFC 4, Rust, Ark survical and Age Of Empires 2.

What type of game are you looking for?

I was looking forward to Ufc 4 and they completely shit the bed on it which sucks because ufc 3 was my go to. I was playing path of exile for a bit but it’s boring af and getting reset every 3 months because they don’t know how to manage an economy properly and maintain players is just.. yah not for me.

I picked up RuneScape recently and have been grinding the fuck out of it, I’m trying to get the defenders right now. Dunno if that is your type of game but it is a great time sink with lots to work towards.

GTA 5 and RDR 2. Any open world game from Rockstar to me is exactly how a game should handle. Such much replayability. Their game engine is also way better than Unreal engine, which I cant stand.

EDIT: Madden and UFC 3 as well as most sports games really.

Pvp games generally have much more replay-ability.

My wife and I have been playing Fortnite for over 18 months. Was a big fan of Dust 514 and Planetside 2 before that.
I can play Doom forever

Used. To play the crud out of planetside. 2 also.

havent gamed much at all lately but, pretty much total war games, city builders, open world rpgs whichever those i take time to get mods for anyways

It would have to be a racing game for me. Need for Speed, Gran Turismo, or Forza. I lean towards Need for Speed. The races can be difficult and the cars feel so much faster then the other racing games.

Once I beat all the races, I have no problems starting a new game..

I can't do RPGs or adventure games or FPS games forever.. Once I beat everything, I don't really want to play them again.. Even if they are long ass games like Skyrim..

For me it's got to be a racing game and the Need for Speed franchise is my favorite. Fast ass cars and the races can be chaotic. I beat a race earlier.. It probably took me 15 tries and when I finally won, I won by a bumper.. When I get on that NFS race, I stay on it until I win 1st or get the gold trophy.

Im going to branch out. I been looking at vids of other racing games. Ever since I beat Underground 2, Need for Speed has been my favorite. I wish they would make a game with as much content as Gran Turismo but keep the high speed chaotic racing style of NFS. That would be the perfect game for me.

A Need for Speed with hundreds of cars, fully customizable, and hundreds of different races to beat. Street racing, drag racing, dirt track racing, police chases, and circuit racing...

FF 6-10 and several others.

I’ve probably started them a dozen times and finished followering through twice.

Que the Queen music.

Super Mario Bros.
Sonic
Chrono Trigger
Streets of Rage 2
Super Hang-On
Outrun

I used to play a lot, but I have no time for games now...

Anything with user created or randomly generated levels has an advantage; the same with physics based or heavily reliant games.

Morrowind, oblivion, Skyrim. Played through them all many times and I find something new each play through. Unfortunately, morrowind is kinda dated and hard to play now. I’d love it if Bethesda did a complete remake of it with voice acting rather than re-releasing Skyrim 50 times.

The Binding of Isaac, many rogue-likes are great for replayability.

Souls games, lotta of fun builds to try out.

Skyrim

Fallout 3, 4 and New Vegas

It's not my favorite game but symphony of the night is the pinnacle of 2d sidescrollers in my opinion. I've played through it 6 or 7 times and its never once lost its appeal. Its as close to perfect as you can get.

Back