Video games you can play forever

Doom (90s versions)
Resident Evil 2
Tetris DX
Windows Solitaire

Outrun Coast2Coast.. that's my fuckin desert island game

SFIII, Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 2 or Project Justice are all fighters I could play forever.

I have 10's of thousands of hours into the Football Manager series.

Skyrim. I've played that game more than any other and I could easily just start a new game today and enjoy it.

Breath of the Wild is up there too

Mostly NES games since they are made to play in one sitting. I can play games like Contra, Ninja Gaiden and Punch Out on a whim and they are always fun and a challenge. I never get tired of beating them or trying to beat them.

That's one thing I miss about gaming. Everything is cinematic and requires hours and hours of commitment. I miss being able to spend 30-45 minutes and completely beating a game while having fun.

Reactions: HHJ
Blackout
Skyrim
I still play ff6 every few years I have a game saved on the river at max level

I've been playing Football Manager games on and off for like 20 years now. They're like crack. You can pick from thousands of clubs and players, get your tactics set up and shit, get stats out the ass, win trophies etc ... endless possibilities and drama. You can manage Barcelona or some asshole team in the Peruvian 2nd division

This is when I started out back in like 1999/2000

wozcnboq4s741.png

Wasted literally thousands of hours of my life on this shit. A lot of British people are fucken chained to this game series for life and I'm one of them

They release them every year like FIFA with roster updates and shit. Obviously looks a lot better nowadays but the addiction is the same

They got baseball and ice hockey games with this formula

Front Office Football is the same way. They have a lot of leagues as well. The only thing I don't like about it is like how much having a good QBs matters. That happens in real life too but it is annoying. Often, you have to trade 4 or 5 number first round picks to get a stud QBs in the draft. It seems like a lopsided trade but having an Aaron Rodger caliber guy for 15 years is huge.

Reactions: Zer
Gran Turismo
Skyrim
Super Mario 3
AC Black Flag

Castlevania - SOTN
Dead Cells
Gears of War 1,2,3
Super Mario 3,and SMW
Mega Man X
Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2
Any Street Fighter game

Pretty much any Tekken game I can play forever.

Back