Video - Frank Miranda breaking down Roy vs Matt

Alright settle down sherbrah's I was legitimately curious. Hence the question mark.

Good breakdown by Mir, I'm picking Roy but if Matt can jab, leg kick and move alot it will be an interesting fight.

Yes, and who can forget Mr. Miranda's dispatching of Michael Crocop? The herald covered it aptly if I might say.

He's actually cousin to the notoriously uncouth Diaz Hermanos Malos if I'm not mistaken - Nathaniel Ramsey James Diaz and Nicholaus Chesterton Diaz. They are an unscrupulous bunch!

Yes, and who can forget Mr. Miranda's dispatching of Michael Crocop? The herald covered it aptly if I might say.

He's actually cousin to the notoriously uncouth Diaz Hermanos Malos if I'm not mistaken - Nathaniel Ramsey James Diaz and Nicholaus Chesterton Diaz. They are an unscrupulous bunch!

Indeed, the elder sibling inquiring:

"Yield thine location, brethren from the region in which I too reside!"

Indeed, the elder sibling inquiring:

"Yield thine location, brethren from the region in which I too reside!"

Bid me your indulgence: they sang out that location of Sodom in chorus, I'd assume? Those ruffians do a heartbeat share!

You guys remember when Miranda choked out Cheick Guillaume Ouedraogo?

Check out all the desperate wannabe experts clamouring to show they know Mir's birthname.

Interesting how Frank seems to have gone to some length to avoid revealing his Latino heritage, including the abridgement of his name to "Frank Mir."

lol oh cubans, they have a rep for putting the most complicated and/ or made up names ever. Along with brazillians.

PS im not hating or being racist im just telling it like it is down here in Costa Rica

Back