***VIDEO: Francisco "Cisco" Rivera SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on kicks and stomps? With the rule set returning in Asia with Rizin and One FC, are they something you'd like to use if you could. Some fighters like them, some think they're too much.

When it comes to ref stoppages what's your preference, fighters being given multiple chances or a fighter going limp even for a moment ends the fight?

Have you ever trained with someone you fought after you fought them? Like after the fight, you shake hands with them, have a beer, and decide to work with them?

Being from Cali why do u think Cali has produced the best talent pool of MMA by far out of all the states? Is it the history there (great popular pioneers like Hendo, Chuck, Faber, Gilbert, Tito, Shields, Diaz, Robbie, Frank etc), the level of training/gyms, events having more of an impact on fighters etc.

Are you a fan of MMA? Some fighters say they don't even follow the sport much anymore outside of their weight class and a couple of training partners. Do you still love the sport as a fan, getting excited to watch certain fights and events, or do you just treat it like your career and thus you don't like to have it spill into your personal life?

I'd be interested in knowing what his official streetfighting record is

You seem heavily invested in your current gym, All in MMA, correct? Excuse me if I'm incorrect but I believe you are one of if not the only high level pro at that gym. Have you ever felt the urge to seek training at one of the many high level gyms in California like Kings MMA or AKA or do you visit other gyms from time to time to get different looks?

I love your striking style, always entertaining to watch! In your opinion which is your best strike and also which aspect of your striking game are you working hardest on at the moment to improve?

what's one special move you keep practicing in training, but have yet to pull off in a fight?

I know you're not afraid to step into the pocket and slug it out, but do you ever wonder if you fought on the outside and more technical...how dangerous you would be in the bantamweight division? Anyways, can't wait for you to get back into the W column at UFC 201!

Sup Rivera.

Explain to us what goes on in your head while you were in that back and forth slugfest with Lineker. Does he really have hands of stone?

Thanks to Rivera for taking the time to sit down and answer these and Sherdog setting up another Q & A.

It's nice to see fighters appreciate the support from Sherdog. It was great to hear about Francisco's motivation/what drives him.

Thank You Mr.Cisco for answering my question bruv. Good luck on your next fight. God Bless you Fam.

2 of 3 of Cisco's videos answering your questions have been added to the op! There will be a 3rd but we were having an issue with uploading so it'll be added as soon as we can get a fix.

any news on when the 3rd video will be uploaded?

Favorite mexican food ?

This dude hits really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back