Video - Francis doesn’t want Lewis rematch

Strip Ngannou, cut Lewis, cut Jones, cut Stipe, make Rothwell vs Arlovsky for the vacant belt.

Lol at everyone that was excited that Stipe lost because he was allegedly holding up the division from all of the new and exciting matchups. Now we either have to wait on a rematch from one of the worst heavyweight fights in history, or for Jones to grow a pair. They may as well make Volkov vs Gane for the interim title if they’re going to wait for Jones.

Honestly I think Jones' preferred outcome is to be let go so that he can take easier fights some place else that will give him roughly equal money to what the UFC will pay. It's probably a best case outcome in truth, the UFC hates Jones and Bellator would consider it a massive win.

The ufc hate jones LMFAO...

Theyve move entire events and undermined there own drug program for the guy...

I dont think you do that for guys you hate lol

I don't blame him. Lewis will knock him out cold.

Dzc4E8t.gif

lolllllllll I want to hear more about this “personal encounter” what did Ngannou choke slam Dana thru a table or something more likely he’s mad he can’t control him into a shitty contract Francis been thru enough shit in life to let someone tell him what to do and give him low pay Dana shits on more fighters then Sherdog and ppl get banned here for that lmaoooooo

People are gonna act like preferring Jones for a payday thats probably somewhere around x2-5 times more than his payday for the Lewis rematch, is somehow ducking because hes scared.

Well obvious the ppv points against Jon Jones (if projections are accurate) is the money fight Francis wants.

However I think Dana and Co. are actively waiting on the Volkov v Gane fight and depending on a quick or dominant performance the winner could face Francis as early as Aug or September

The ufc hate jones LMFAO...

Theyve move entire events and undermined there own drug program for the guy...

I dont think you do that for guys you hate lol

Did they pay up for him to sign on to fight Ngannou? The drug program was/is/always will be a complete joke like every other professional sport, if you notice they really pinch very few high level fighters, but they do get the bottom of the barrel from time to time...

Did they pay up for him to sign on to fight Ngannou? The drug program was/is/always will be a complete joke like every other professional sport, if you notice they really pinch very few high level fighters, but they do get the bottom of the barrel from time to time...

So cuz they didnt pay up...they hate him.lol

Champs don’t get to sit out and wait for a certain fighter to come along. Remember when Stipe haters were praying Ngannou would win because he’d be so active? Yet he turned down the first fight date they offered him. lol

Jon's retired / playing PR with social media so he can eventually blame UFC not paying him for his retirement, rather than the fact he chose it just after arguably losing to Reyes. Jon really gives a shit what social media thinks of him, hence this long charade.

Francis is the collateral damage in Jon's PR game (not that Jon cares of course). Francis is sitting out his absolute prime for no reason, hoping for a money fight with a guy that has no intention of competing and who is literally cataloguing his post-retirement weight gain as if it was exciting fight news haha.

He is pathologically/politically driven with the help of a corrupt UFC to get "do-over" fights to get the result they wanted the first time.

If what you said was true, he'd have lobbied for a rematch with the Irish journeyman who subbed him (forget his name now). Which of course he didn't while that guy was in the UFC.
Joe Duffy
<BC1>

Well obvious the ppv points against Jon Jones (if projections are accurate) is the money fight Francis wants.

However I think Dana and Co. are actively waiting on the Volkov v Gane fight and depending on a quick or dominant performance the winner could face Francis as early as Aug or September

No they definitely want Ngannou/Lewis in August in Houston, Derrick’s hometown. Gane/Volkov is a great fight but I don’t see how they will have an early turn around unless Volkov kos him in the first and takes no damage, which doesn’t seem likely.

No they definitely want Ngannou/Lewis in August in Houston, Derrick’s hometown. Gane/Volkov is a great fight but I don’t see how they will have an early turn around unless Volkov kos him in the first and takes no damage, which doesn’t seem likely.

If they wanted it badly, it would be signed. No reports of franics holding up the division

Back