Video - Francis doesn’t want Lewis rematch

Doesn’t sound like he is avoiding Lewis. More like he is chasing a payday with Jones…

That being said, Lewis via decision in a rematch.

Lewis will not pose any worries to Francis in the rematch. One solid hit and he will curl up and accept the tko loss if he doesn’t go unconscious.

Im good with Francis waiting for Jon.
Jones said he needs a whole year to move up; I think I speak for the majority of Sherdog when I say:

200.gif

Stipe wins the third match.

And the more he stammers the more I'm thinking Lewis will wreck him.

Oh no this shit again.

Strip big Frano... Lewis vs Gane/Volkov winner for the title.

Let big Frank the Goat enjoy being champion for a while. why jump into a fight so soon with no clear contender? makes no sense

Honestly I think Jones' preferred outcome is to be let go so that he can take easier fights some place else that will give him roughly equal money to what the UFC will pay. It's probably a best case outcome in truth, the UFC hates Jones and Bellator would consider it a massive win.
Dana will never let him go lol. If Dana can't have Jones, nobody can have him. He probably have to move to chechen to join Kadyrov's ACA lol

I think Ngannou may have a mental block about fighting Lewis. Their first fight, he fought like he was scared to death to fight Lewis, and now he is hesitant to avenge a loss on his record. Jones is the big money fight, but if Ngannou beats Lewis, Jones will still be there. Don't be scared hommy.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mmajunk...itle-defense-over-derrick-lewis-ufc-video/amp

Looks like he’s willing to wait instead and be the one to welcome Jones to the heavyweight division.

Sort of says everything about a fighter's character when he doesn't want to get a loss back. Especially when that fighter is the champ.

People shit on Conor for it but the fact is that guy is pathologically driven to immediately try and avenge every loss. That's the sign of a fighter who really believes he is the best in the world.

I think Ngannou is down to fight Lewis but Lewis winning by fluke KO strikes fear into his heart. Lewis has very poor skills but he's the type of guy who is able to beat guys that are better than him if he lands that lucky shot.

Meh he's got the most KOs in HW history, I'd say it ain't luck anymore.

Im good with Francis waiting for Jon. Francis/Jones needs to happen at all costs.
Jon's retired / playing PR with social media so he can eventually blame UFC not paying him for his retirement, rather than the fact he chose it just after arguably losing to Reyes. Jon really gives a shit what social media thinks of him, hence this long charade.

Francis is the collateral damage in Jon's PR game (not that Jon cares of course). Francis is sitting out his absolute prime for no reason, hoping for a money fight with a guy that has no intention of competing and who is literally cataloguing his post-retirement weight gain as if it was exciting fight news haha.

Sort of says everything about a fighter's character when he doesn't want to get a loss back. Especially when that fighter is the champ.

People shit on Conor for it but the fact is that guy is pathologically driven to immediately try and avenge every loss. That's the sign of a fighter who really believes he is the best in the world.
He is pathologically/politically driven with the help of a corrupt UFC to get "do-over" fights to get the result they wanted the first time.

If what you said was true, he'd have lobbied for a rematch with the Irish journeyman who subbed him (forget his name now). Which of course he didn't while that guy was in the UFC.

Back