Video - Francis doesn’t want Lewis rematch

tenor.gif

black-beast.gif

Dana said no news on Ngannou/Lewis at the post-fight presser, so looks like Ngannou will be sitting out for a while. He's been vocal about fighter pay, and Jones asks for more than what they're willing to give. The cause is right, but it's a shame to possibly not see Ngannou fight.

What I think will happen is them not making Ngannou/Jones because of money and eventually Ngannou will accept Lewis, also because Lewis is fine with what he's being paid. Longer negotiations.

Last edited:
francis doesnt was to cop a beating again.

That's some spin on your part, he's not ducking Lewis lol. He's gonna sign the contract. He's just understandably more excited about the Jones fight.

They want him to fight Lewis in Houston, derricks hometown, in august lol you really think Ngannou will sign for that?

They want him to fight Lewis in Houston, derricks hometown, in august lol you really think Ngannou will sign for that?

Lol doubt Ngannou cares, not like that fight is going to the judges. Crowd won't get him shook. Only reason Ngannou was shook for their first fight is because he had PTSD from the Stipe loss.

Lol doubt Ngannou cares, not like that fight is going to the judges. Crowd won't get him shook. Only reason Ngannou was shook for their first fight is because he had PTSD from the Stipe loss.

Has Ngannou even mentioned Lewis name and spoke of avenging that loss? In the video he refuses to even acknowledge him

I like Francis, but I also like H Towns Black Beats, I would Love to see Black Beat knock the Mutha'Fer out and blame Herb

I think Ngannou is down to fight Lewis but Lewis winning by fluke KO strikes fear into his heart. Lewis has very poor skills but he's the type of guy who is able to beat guys that are better than him if he lands that lucky shot.

I think Ngannou is down to fight Lewis but Lewis winning by fluke KO strikes fear into his heart. Lewis has very poor skills but he's the type of guy who is able to beat guys that are better than him if he lands that lucky shot.

i think Ngannou will fight anyone at heavyweight except for Lewis lol

Would prefer Lewis getting another win before fighting for the title. He's a terrible fighter and it's embarassing that he can be successful at HW, but Ngannou should sooner or later avenge that even more embarassing loss to Lewis.

What Jones fight? Ngannou must be pretty stupid to think Jon still plans to move up.
Honestly I think Jones' preferred outcome is to be let go so that he can take easier fights some place else that will give him roughly equal money to what the UFC will pay. It's probably a best case outcome in truth, the UFC hates Jones and Bellator would consider it a massive win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back