[VIDEO] Fan Asks Rockhold An Intimate Question About Taylor Swift!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by d50x, Feb 29, 2016.

  1. d50x

    d50x Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2016
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    22
    Location:
    United States
  2. chunglii

    chunglii No Me Duele Staff Member Senior Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2010
    Messages:
    36,747
    Likes Received:
    54,730
    Location:
    San Diego
    99% of all UFC Q&A questions are terribly awkward or just terribly uncreative in general. The other 1% are gold.
     
  3. Crazedpyro

    Crazedpyro Green Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Messages:
    1,022
    Likes Received:
    1,007
    Cliffs for those unable to watch?
     
  4. Rex Kwon Do

    Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2005
    Messages:
    14,127
    Likes Received:
    121,682
    Location:
    Tíshník
    Luke looks old enough to be her dad in that pic.
     
  5. IBack666

    IBack666 Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2015
    Messages:
    897
    Likes Received:
    1,585
    Location:
    Satan's taint
    He gave her the Cockhold
     
  6. Aranha21

    Aranha21 Green Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,370
    Likes Received:
    1,440
    Location:
    Northwest, UK
    Luke banged Taylor Swift?
     
  7. Verace

    Verace Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2015
    Messages:
    13,502
    Likes Received:
    43,552
    i think its the other way around...

    unless there is something about taylor that we dont know :D
     
  8. Philly253

    Philly253 Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2007
    Messages:
    4,324
    Likes Received:
    1,534
    Thats hot, i cant stand TS music but would like to see her boobs and such.

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  9. TheVaado

    TheVaado Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2015
    Messages:
    845
    Likes Received:
    1,381
    That was actually funny
     
  10. Roljo

    Roljo Black Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2015
    Messages:
    6,199
    Likes Received:
    6,294
    the question was : "who did you prefer to hear scream your name bruce buffer or taylor swift?", rockhold smiles and says "next"
     
  11. Cry0Therapy737

    Cry0Therapy737 Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2015
    Messages:
    3,353
    Likes Received:
    5,688
    He clearly hasn't fucked her yet because if he did she'd have wrote a song about him.
     
    Kahran likes this.
  12. Kahran

    Kahran Tiger Style.

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Messages:
    6,215
    Likes Received:
    7,194
    Location:
    The 36th Chamber of Shaolin.
    Amazing quote in your signature.
     
  13. TheVaado

    TheVaado Blue Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2015
    Messages:
    845
    Likes Received:
    1,381
    Right? So gangster
     
  14. thomm030

    thomm030 Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1,726
    Likes Received:
    71
    Location:
    The Netherlands
    I chuckled to be honest. Fair game to this guy.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.