Video: Draculino's Fight

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I tried to bring my good high def video camera in my wifes purse and they checked it at the door and made me take it back so my wife recorded it with her camera. She didn't tell me until we got home that it only recorded the 1st round because of the battery :( Drac starts on the left in the video. If they give him a video of his fight, I will put it up.

I can't believe she didn't record the part where he took his back and was working him, going for submissions and transitioning :(

Its nice to see that at least one high level BJJ guy was going for submissions. Jacare seem to be content just striking and Andre Galvao acted like a wrestler, didn't bother to try and put the hooks in and finish with the RNC.

Andre Galvao could of passed his guard a number of times but was content to just strike from the other guys half guard or butterfly guard.

guess i have to frantically search the internet for the fight now that I have the first part of the first round and the decision. glad DRAC won tho, however FAIL on camra work

Thanks to JewelDarlene for uploading this

I tried to bring my good high def video camera in my wifes purse and they checked it at the door and made me take it back so my wife recorded it with her camera. She didn't tell me until we got home that it only recorded the 1st round because of the battery :( Drac starts on the left in the video. If they give him a video of his fight, I will put it up.

Congratulations to Draculino!

Andre Galvao could of passed his guard a number of times but was content to just strike from the other guys half guard or butterfly guard.

actually, i liked that galvao did some gnp

1) it softens them up for the sub

2) it scores points and missing subs do not

3) the whole demian maia "i want to beat my opponent but not hurt him" mentality is terrible for mma. you have to want to beat the shit out of the other guy, and galvao seemed to do a decent bit of gnp.

jacare really needs to work his TDs, his attempts were terrible.

The main thing that impressed me about Draculino's fight was that he was pretty relaxed on his feet. He didn't seem to be very stiff at all. He was hesitant but then again, he's a black belt in BJJ, not striking but his stand up looked way better than I was expecting.

Congrats Gracie Barra Houston!

your point being?

I know jacare has crazy TDs in bjj.

but in mma they do not seem too good. They are like 2 different sports and stuff.

Why post this video? do you know something we do not? is jacare's next opponent going to wear a gi during the fight.

If i say bobby lashley can't fight mma worth a shit are you going to post a video of him in wwf or whatever smashing a chair on mean gene okerlund's face?

Back