VIDEO: Dom & Urijah putting it all behind them on the Post Fight show has me like...

giphy.gif

I'm digging the sea foam green name. Whats up w/ that? Still a mod?

Dom is perpetually angry st the world. He's even starting fights with Garbrandt's GF. Probably jealous that despite being a world champ, he can never get a woman loyal enough to him to defend his honor against an opponent.

Kendra Perez dumped his ass after he lost him title and fucked Big Nig lmfao
Go on

Dom is perpetually angry st the world. He's even starting fights with Garbrandt's GF. Probably jealous that despite being a world champ, he can never get a woman loyal enough to him to defend his honor against an opponent.

Kendra Perez dumped his ass after he lost him title and fucked Big Nig lmfao
<{cruzshake}> :D Couldn't resist

They made a lot of $$$ off eachother they should be friends lol

It was a good moment, but lets be real here, Dom was looking at him like dude are you really stating that you could compete with the best of us, but you are deciding not to because..... your reasoning doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now... lol love Urijah but come on man just admit you can't compete with most of the guys in the top 15 anymore. There is absolutely no shame in that. We get old. It happens to everyone.

It was a good moment, but lets be real here, Dom was looking at him like dude are you really stating that you could compete with the best of us, but you are deciding not to because..... your reasoning doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now... lol love Urijah but come on man just admit you can't compete with most of the guys in the top 15 anymore. There is absolutely no shame in that. We get old. It happens to everyone.
What? Faber is definitely still a top 10 fighter. He isn't getting that belt, but he's still competitive. His reasoning makes perfect sense. He was a champ already, he's had many opportunities to become a UFC champ but came up short, so what's the point of continuing when he has a successful gym?

That was a nice moment, but I hate how DC tries to come in be big papa bear alpha unnecessarily. Dom doesn't need you to thank another man for him like he's a child. I know he was half joking with that, but it was kind of dickish, imo

What? Faber is definitely still a top 10 fighter. He isn't getting that belt, but he's still competitive. His reasoning makes perfect sense. He was a champ already, he's had many opportunities to become a UFC champ but came up short, so what's the point of continuing when he has a successful gym?

That was a nice moment, but I hate how DC tries to come in be big papa bear alpha unnecessarily. Dom doesn't need you to thank another man for him like he's a child. I know he was half joking with that, but it was kind of dickish, imo
Never a UFC champ, with or without Dom in the mix, which says a lot considering he claimed that was the only guy that could beat him, but we all no what happened to him when Dom was injured all those years. How many title fights did the guy lose? Let us look at the top 10 in BW before they remove him from the rankings.

Cruz. Dillashaw. Lineker. Assuncao. Rivera. Garbrandt. Caraway. Faber. Sterling. McDonald. Dodson.

On a good day, I see him being able to beat Caraway and McDonald maybe, but everyone else beats him in my opinion.

They are both professionals. Their beef provided a great rivalry over the years, but you know they had respect for one another as a fighter. Good stuff.

DC can be annoying like that.

Back