VIDEO: Dom & Urijah putting it all behind them on the Post Fight show has me like...

giphy.gif

No lie, when Dom pulled that poster out and squashed it I caught feels and I think it was special that they got to share that tonight

lol @ Urijah "I'm the CEO of my own company whatever that might be"

almost All beef is fake...

Pink-Slime.jpg

Santa Claus isn't real either.

What was there even to squash? Why has Dom continuously treated Uriah like a peace of shit? What's the beef about? Because I can't imagine Uriah having said something so low class, that someone holds a permanent grudge against him.

I'm assuming this is just Dom being the sociopath that he is, and it's a one sided hatred.
Fighters are confrontational and maybe a bit short sighted but I doubt its like a toxic, distracting hatred. Dom seems like an uber competitive type and Faber's aloof nature is probably the perfect foil to the analytical realist in Cruz. I think their careers were just too close in proximity for either guy's liking. My .02

Yeah I know.... Right when I saw that I was like ohh shit...haha

<11>
Dom is very bout this prize fighter shit and even when he's just poking fun its still a lil venomous. So that rare and uncharacteristic act of kindness to Faber of all ppl just adds to his legend status and I mark out for the feel good stuff.

Imagine Faber in Doms corner for the dilly hematch.....

We truly live in blessed times

That's actually pretty darn cool.

What was there even to squash? Why has Dom continuously treated Uriah like a peace of shit? What's the beef about? Because I can't imagine Uriah having said something so low class, that someone holds a permanent grudge against him.

I'm assuming this is just Dom being the sociopath that he is, and it's a one sided hatred.

There was no beef.

They were attempting to talk trash and create a rivalry.

Some rivals really get the fans hyped about it.
I don't think they succeeded at it.

I don't believe anyone has genuinely disliked Urijah.

It wouldn't surprise me to see these guys sitting at that desk together in the future. Faber seems like he would be a natural.

That was solid. Glad to see Hall go out like he did, not many deserve it like he did.

Dom is perpetually angry st the world. He's even starting fights with Garbrandt's GF. Probably jealous that despite being a world champ, he can never get a woman loyal enough to him to defend his honor against an opponent.

Kendra Perez dumped his ass after he lost him title and fucked Big Nig lmfao

He didn't start with her, she tagged him and he addressed it.

No lie, when Dom pulled that poster out and squashed it I caught feels and I think it was special that they got to share that tonight

Yeah I know.... Right when I saw that I was like ohh shit...haha

<11>

What I think would've been awesome is if Dom had brought two copies. They both signed them and each took one back to hang in their respective gyms.

Or am I getting too cheesy here?

Back