VIDEO: Dom & Urijah putting it all behind them on the Post Fight show has me like...

D

Drake

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
then next week dom comes out and says some shit about alpha fails

you sound naive, they just fronting for the camera helping eachother earn fans

It has me like

20130403194007-0ef83c48.gif

I thought it was a nice moment

I don't think it'll ever be fully squashed but it was still a nice moment.

I don't think it'll ever be fully squashed but it was still a nice moment.

What was there even to squash? Why has Dom continuously treated Uriah like a peace of shit? What's the beef about? Because I can't imagine Uriah having said something so low class, that someone holds a permanent grudge against him.

I'm assuming this is just Dom being the sociopath that he is, and it's a one sided hatred.

What was there even to squash? Why has Dom continuously treated Uriah like a peace of shit? What's the beef about? Because I can't imagine Uriah having said something so low class, that someone holds a permanent grudge against him.

I'm assuming this is just Dom being the sociopath that he is, and it's a one sided hatred.
Come on... Urijah has said numerous times he doesn't like Dom...lol.

Dom is a chip on his shoulder douche of the highest order.

Did you ever see their interviews about each other? They've both said countless times they simply don't like each other. I don't care too much about it, in the end, Cruz 2-1 :cool:

Because he's a showman and he knows that rivalries are half the reason people watch sports.

Dom is perpetually angry st the world. He's even starting fights with Garbrandt's GF. Probably jealous that despite being a world champ, he can never get a woman loyal enough to him to defend his honor against an opponent.

Kendra Perez dumped his ass after he lost him title and fucked Big Nig lmfao

dom already took his soul so he is choosing to go easy on the guy
on his retirement night

It was a great moment. The sentiment will disappear once Cruz puts on the "Cody Gaybrandt is my bitch" t-shirt on the 30th.

Back