Media Video: Does Michael Bisping belong in the UFC Hall of Fame?

Everyone who held a belt should be in the hall of fame imo, except for that chick who won it on TUF then never fought again. Just my opinion

Everyone who held a belt should be in the hall of fame imo, except for that chick who won it on TUF then never fought again. Just my opinion
I mean it depends. I think Bisping going on a run and winning the belt at 37 is amazing,but he was already quite well known and popular before that happened.

Vitor winning the belt on a cut,or sterling on a knee,i dont think you should go in for that.

Just so people know HoF has never been Hall of GOATs.

I mean it depends. I think Bisping going on a run and winning the belt at 37 is amazing,but he was already quite well known and popular before that happened.

Vitor winning the belt on a cut,or sterling on a knee,i dont think you should go in for that.

Oh true lol, forgot about those two

Given people already in the Hall of fame, he will get in. If Hall of fame was as prestigious or legit as for example mlb, no chance in hell.

I mean Serra is in Hall of fame....lmfao.

You don't think Serra should be? Not only he responsible for one of the most memorable UFC moments of all time, he was a solid fighter who beat the best and has helped countless fighters as coach. His UFC royalty for everything he has done for the UFC IMO.

As for Bisping I think he belongs as a champion and trailblazer for British MMA, and has a huge number of UFC wins. The guy has more UFC wins than Khabib(also has more losses obviously)!

And one of the best commentators too. Not sure if already mentioned and it is definitely relevant.

Retired with most overall fights... Its a crazy CV. One of the most enviable out there.

View attachment 903765
Bisping also held mutlple first time UK records for kick boxing. He is legit. He is everything and mor that Dana wishes Woodley would have been. Talent and the looks. Has legit fighting CV and can do commentary and be a face for MMA. I have always been a fan of Michael and though even if he stayed at 205 he could have had the same success earlier.

The guy was in the top 10 for probably 5 years and had a bunch of classic fights (win or lose). He deserves to be in IMO

Between that intro and Luke Thomas laughing at his own jokes this was cringe to me lol. To each their own. TBF i did not get very far in the video.

I think Bisping belongs in the hall of fame. Bisping is a real fighter no bullshit will fight anyone. He got the belt, he fought the best guys consistently and was never an easy fight.

Seeing how many of his losses were to steroid users, if he was clean (let's assume he was), he may have been one of the best clean fighters ever..

Now it is hard to say exactly who else was clean or not, but in Bispings era several of the top dogs were confirmed juicers via either TRT USADA or both:

Anderson failed ped test
Chael failed ped tests
Hendo TRT
Vitor TRT

If you take all of them and surely many others out of the equation... Is Bisping maybe the best or one of the best of his era?

Reactions: HHJ
That is pretty dumb of a question. Obviously he is a hall of famer. He elevated MMA in the UK. Is stephan bonnar in the hall of fame??
Stephan Bonnar is in the fight wing.

So technically his fight is in the hall of Fame, he is not inducted as a fighter.

As an awesome I believe Guida or Diego (maybe both) are also in the fight wing but not inducted as fighters.

Given people already in the Hall of fame, he will get in. If Hall of fame was as prestigious or legit as for example mlb, no chance in hell.

I mean Serra is in Hall of fame....lmfao.
I see what you are saying but the UFC is still somewhat new compared to MLB. On skill alone does Forrest Griffin belong in the Hof? No. But should he be in the Hall of Fame because he helped grow the sport immensely? Im not sure.

Back