Media Video: Does Michael Bisping belong in the UFC Hall of Fame?

Surprised I'm not in the UFC hall of fame. Of course he'll be in it..

Bisping beat Rockhold. Knocked him the fuck out. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame for doing that.
In a vacuum it's one of the best mma moment period I agree.
If he got his induction for that moment I would not have a problem with it.
But hof is for great moments/fights and great fighters and Bisping was never great/great for one night/moment

Bisping beat Rockhold. Knocked him the fuck out. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame for doing that.

Guess we better put Belfort, Romero, and Blachowicz in the Hall of Fame then.

Of course he dosnt deserve it and anyone who would watch the video realizes that Brian Campbell made the more solid argument . True sports Hall Of Fame status is about what you accomplish (who you beat, how you beat them) combined with context .
On that merritt Bisping does not deserve Hall Of Fame status .

He arguably lost to Silva(basically got finished) beat Rockhold for the belt who was arguably past prime(by far his greatest achievement) , then "beat" (got bloodied and knocked down twice) by a 40+ Hendo. Then got finished by a much smaller GSP (who of course barely ever finished fights later in his career) coming off a 4 year lay off(lol) .

Before that he had plenty of losses and nearly no finishes In the second half of his career .
Sure he brought MMA to England , yeah he headlined a bunch of cards and fans loved him but if this criteria has ANY integrity (don't think it does UFC Hall Of Fame is fake to be fair) Bisping is NOT a Hall Of Fame fighter .

Last edited:
Guess we better put Belfort, Romero, and Blachowicz in the Hall of Fame then.
Belfort, For couture cutting his eye? pffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Romero didnt even have a belt!

Jan hasnt really been in the spotlight long enough. Also didnt beat the champion for his belt,although it might as well have been.

Him beating Anderson,Rockhold and Hendo was a legendary late career run no matter how you slice it
Ya let’s just completely ignore all context and insert a couple of recognizable names.

Hey, did you know Vítor Belfort beat Evander Holyfield in boxing… you think Vítor should be in the boxing hall of fame?

Ya let’s just completely ignore all context and insert a couple of recognizable names.

Hey, did you know Vítor Belfort beat Evander Holyfield in boxing… you think Vítor should be in the boxing hall of fame?
What context is needed,thats the run he went on.

So Vítor in the boxing hall of fame?
No of course not. Evander was almost 60,and hadnt fought since 2011. Which is...so not the same as the situation Bisping was in.

Don't even know how I would do cliffs on this video. They basically just debate it.

This video was great imo. Thoroughly entertaining.
What do you guys think?

I'd say yes.

No of course not. Evander was almost 60,and hadnt fought since 2011. Which is...so not the same as the situation Bisping was in.
Oh wait, now you wanna look at context all of a sudden?

Nah fuck that nuance shit, Vítor beat THE REAL FOOKIN DEAL homie, at his own sport, therefore Vítor greater boxer than Evander, just facts bro, I can’t hear you anymore!!!

b06107ea-1a7d-4800-97a8-268e19e41737_text.gif

No. Hall of Fame is for the best of their generation fighters; guys like GSP, Aldo, Silva, and others with similar accomplishments. Everyone else can go kick rocks.

Yeah, this is where I'm at as well. Being a champion isn't necessarily enough. It's the true greats. Love Bisbing, but he was a half step behind the true elites of his generation.

Oh wait, now you wanna look at context all of a sudden?

Nah fuck that nuance shit, Vítor beat THE REAL FOOKIN DEAL homie, at his own sport, therefore Vítor greater boxer than Evander, just facts bro, I can’t hear you anymore!!!

Hey you wanna look like a wanker,go ahead.

Bisping's run was legendary. I dunno what context you need? dont you know anything? Did you know what happened? if not then keep out of the way,lad

Hey you wanna look like a wanker,go ahead.

Bisping's run was legendary. I dunno what context you need? dont you know anything? Did you know what happened? if not then keep out of the way,lad

Belfort, For couture cutting his eye? pffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Romero didnt even have a belt!

Jan hasnt really been in the spotlight long enough. Also didnt beat the champion for his belt,although it might as well have been.

They all knocked out Rockhold in epic fashion, if it's good enough for Bisping it's good enough for them too.

Of course he deserves it -
-Won TUF 3 (when that meant something)
-Won the MW belt,
-11 main events,
-5 FOTN,
-2 POTN
-Fought the best,
-Towed the line backstage,
-Sold a shitload of tickets which made a shitload of money for the company.

<28>

I made that emoji ^^^

And most fights in the MW division and most wins in the MW division. 5th most significant strikes landed in the UFC

They all knocked out Rockhold in epic fashion, if it's good enough for Bisping it's good enough for them too.
They shoulda been smart enough to do it when a belt was on the line,bud.

Back