VIDEO - Disrespectful! Michael Bisping to Anderson Silva: Can you get an erection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's selling the fight, he's making light hearted jokes. God Americans are so uptight, no wonder you shoot each other all the time when everything gets you upset.

I like this post whenever bisping is obnoxious and stupid, the AMERICANS DON'T GET IT post. It's awful and a bad attempt at being condescending and "in on the joke". There are fighters that are actually funny now, you don't have to pretend to like bisping because he's contrasted by chris leben and matt hamill. We can all admit that Bisping isn't this misunderstood comedy wizard

I would be more worried about his hands,feet, and knees than his cawk, his cawk will be covered with a cup so he won't have to worry about it escaping.

All jokes aside Bisping is like BJ Penn they are probably your nicer guys because they have to find a reason to hate you before the fight most of the other ones would just as well kill you as to look at you. Not always a bad thing when somebody has to find a reason to punch you in the face except maybe when they want to punch you in the face because your cawk is headed south and won't turn back north

2jdp6hx.gif

Yep, what a great individual.

Sonnen isn't white trash, you just don't like what he has to say. From what I've heard it sounds like Bisping did grow up in a white trash family. I don't really know anything about Conor's upbringing.

Then he's a nationalist redneck.

Either way, guys like that and brazilians never get along. Too much of a cultural and mentality gap.

yeah, but bisping going up to Anderson isn't going to convince someone who wasn't already interested to buy fight pass to watch the fight. There is genuinely no rationale to say that this is SELLING THE FIGHT, Bisping is just a twat

Beyond the idea of selling fightpass to British audiences he's continuing his role as the heel, which has landed him more disclosed cash than any other fighter. He get paid to be an asshole, this is something that most people cannot comprehend. Whether you like it or not you become emotionally invested maybe it will fuel people to bet against him. The point is it generates interest and attention for the UFC, Fightpass, fight card and Bisping.

Well valentines is coming up, maybe Bisping was looking for a date.

2jdp6hx.gif

Yep, what a great individual.
Yea but that guy and his team aggravated the shit out of Bisping they basically made stupid youtube video saying Bisping was gay, but that still gives him no right to spit and he has apologized for it a million times

That also includes being one of the best of all time, best MW we've seen no doubt, a HL montage that rivals any other, etc.

Have to include the good with the bad.

No, we don't have to include results he cheated to get with the bad.

Man i recently saw this clip and i was soo angry seeing Michael Bisping disrespecting one of the greatest mma fighter ever. I hope Anderson Silva will absolutely destroy him inside the octagon.
I mean we all get it that Silva used steroids but drugs don't make you that creativ inside the octagon or throw crazy punches and kicks.

What a cry baby.

Silva invited all of this on top of him, and I'm glad Bisping is making life uncomfortable for him.

The other obvious thing is how Anderson takes it all in his stride. There's no animosity and it seems as if he is perceiving the exchange as good, "clean" fun. So why are sherdogger's panties in a knot on Silva's behalf? Anderson has a smile a mile wide, chill the f out.

yeah, but bisping going up to Anderson isn't going to convince someone who wasn't already interested to buy fight pass to watch the fight. There is genuinely no rationale to say that this is SELLING THE FIGHT, Bisping is just a twat

Yeah, what a twat for reminding someone they were popped for taking PEDs.

"Oooh, but he only took it to heal his leg up" - bollocks to that. There's other fighters who heal from injuries by natural means. And if anyone has more of a right to bash someone for being a cheat, it's Bisping. Funny how people didn't pay much attention to his eye being damaged by another cheat.

I genuinely hope it doesn't take someone to suffer a serious injury and the fighter who inflicts it isn't popped for something before folk take their heads out of the sand.

I like this post whenever bisping is obnoxious and stupid, the AMERICANS DON'T GET IT post. It's awful and a bad attempt at being condescending and "in on the joke". There are fighters that are actually funny now, you don't have to pretend to like bisping because he's contrasted by chris leben and matt hamill. We can all admit that Bisping isn't this misunderstood comedy wizard

Neither was Chael but America adored him till he got busted for being more PED than man.

One eyed Bisping cares too much about Andy's one eyed member

If anyone has a right to smack talk Anderson its Bisping

I'm not American, Chael was pretty funny at times to me though. Bisping has his moments too, but now that he's in decline, his antics don't really fit the bill anymore.

There was always this notion that he was on the cusp of a title shot, seeing Rockhold thrash him was a real turning point in his career. It's now obvious that he's on his way out, with no chance of ever being the best.

His best days are behind him, so are Silvas, this fight makes sense for that reason.
I always liked this match up, they're both primarily stand up fighters, it should be good.

Bisping can make this fight competitive, he's elusive and has the footwork to stay away, if they both play the counter puncher it could suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back