*VIDEO* DC and Rockhold at open workouts.

Why is DC giving away his gameplan? He could've been saying "I can and will outstrike Jones as he is worried about my TDs!!" I will KO Bones!!! But noooo, he is setting himself up for a straight right early KO.

yeah cause luke looked like he was really trying to defend lol

Of course it wasn't serious,but imo if Cormier wants you down, there're few guys that can stop him.JBJ could be one of them.

Looks like one of those push kicks caught dc in the junk :eek:

Damn Rockhold is huge...that's what

Coming straight forward, no lateral movement. Cormiers in trouble. Drop the house on Jones.

Man, you rockhold fans are really jerking off hard to this vid...

Fixed that for you.

And you're one to talk; probably jerk off to jones fetish fantasies, you weirdo.

looking good there, but that isnt jones attacking him - still, his footwork and pressure looks good tere

Rockhold seems like a good sport to let DC slam him in his civvies. haha

DC with gatsalov

10724262_775262825852979_731486550_n.jpg

Rockhold with gatsalov

10729386_271478279642453_293915783_n.jpg

yeah he's a big guy

He's what 6'3 215lb? Not what I would call huge, but being tall with wide shoulders certainly makes you appear bigger than you really are, especially in pictures.

You guys really play into the perception. If Rockhold stood next to Arlovski he would look the same size. In reality, he at a 20-25lb muscle disadvantage.

If Comier can do that in the fight he wins. Jones footwork is not very good, hes long and good at staying away

Everyone knows DC cant stand and trade with someone that long and tall, hes not giving away anything but showing he can be effective at the pressure style we all know he has to do

If Comier can do that in the fight he wins. Jones footwork is not very good, hes long and good at staying away

Everyone knows DC cant stand and trade with someone that long and tall, hes not giving away anything but showing he can be effective at the pressure style we all know he has to do

Jones and Jackson are some very smart guys, can probably figure out something about DC's gameplan from this video. Or maybe that was just a smoke screen and the actual gameplan is the opposite.

You guys are ridiculous. There was no threat of DC getting hit in that workout. That kind of changes the calculus a bit. I know some of you are joking, but others are going off the deep end IMO.

Why is DC giving away his gameplan? He could've been saying "I can and will outstrike Jones as he is worried about my TDs!!" I will KO Bones!!! But noooo, he is setting himself up for a straight right early KO.

Because it might not be his gameplan. With Cormier's frame after a few takedowns one right cross and it's night night for Jones.

Get Jones worried after getting gnp for round one and fake the shot>lights out.

Damn, it seems like he's taking the Sonnen approach. Non-stop pressure with the threat of the takedown.

Got a nervous feeling for this fight.

lmao @ everyone drinking the kool aid

its an open workout, DC is supposed to make himself look exceptionally good.. they probably spent all week rehearsing that routine lol

Back