[VIDEO] Daniel Cormier: The more you wait Jon Jones, the worse it is going to get

I LOVE this guy.

* Dominant fighter
* Great personality (my brother met DC and said he's just a great dude)
* Entertaining as hell
* Unafraid to fight anyone

UFC needs more guys like this. I only wish DC were younger so he could be around longer.

DC is great but hes got nothing for Jon Jones. he should fight Rashad, Rumble or Glover next. a win over Pat Cummins and a 43 year old Hendo doesnt say much

DC is great but hes got nothing for Jon Jones. he should fight Rashad, Rumble or Glover next. a win over Pat Cummins and a 43 year old Hendo doesnt say much

Which of Gus's wins say more?

Hendo> Shogun
Mir, Barnett, Big Foot, Roy Nelson > Jimi Manuwa

Undefeated without losing a round > Finished by Phil Davis

God I can't wait until Jones pokes the shit out of his eyes.

I really abhor the eye pokes and reaching fingers bullshit, but I'll make an exception for DC.

He's been so stupidly cocky the last few interviews that I want to see him get straight up mauled by Jon Jones - gouged eyes, buckled knee caps, the works.

I don't know how Jones is supposed to fight DC and Gus on the same night, he's being accused of ducking when he already has a fight set?

There's still people that believe Jones has a chance in that fight?

JJ is not a "semi-pro" or an aging fighter off TRT. I think it's going to be a hell of a fight and I think JJ will win a close decision.

DC fight intrigues me because I wonder if DC can take jones down, and if he can keep him down for 5 rounds. I don't see the JJ/AG going much different, but we'll see.

I’m a Jones and DC fan but I’m not sure DC should be in the mix to fight Jones yet. DC has not put the work in at LHW to earn a title shot. His only counter is his win streak which is mostly made up of another division and another company all together. Could he beat him? Sure he can but is it guaranteed he will be the champ? No way in my eyes, this is an even fight.

if cormier can toss around barnett, and last night henderson like a rag doll, i can see the same thing happening to jones.

once dc gets ahold of jones he will be able to throw him down to the mat...i believe dc take downs are more explosive than jones, and is the more powerful fighter.

johns chances are utilizing his reach and odd angled shots, i think if they fight and it becomes a wrestling match that dc would be able to man handle jones....even if the fight was kept standing dc still has the chance to outbox and catch jones, look all the guys dc has rocked just with his stand up striking.

if that was jones in there tonight against that hendo, dan would not have made it out of the first round

its funny how sherdog complains that jones reach is cheap and unbeatable, then his shortest challenger beats a guy who weighed in at 199 and that means he can beat jones "cheap and unbeatable" reach

jones via dhalsim

Balrog > Dhalsim

I like DC a lot but I can't pick him over Jones right now. I think DC will own Jones in the clinch, but that range is going to rack up points and damage all night.

At least Cormier is a legit challenger. Aside from Gus he is truly the only one left.

DC should run for Mayor or something, so well spoken. Tough not to like this guy and would be 1000x better Champion and roll model for the UFC than that eye-poking, conceited, Ray Lewis fan Jon Jones...

Back